50 😚🙃

"Han Jisung, will you do me the honor of accepting this gift and officially becoming my boyfriend?"

Jisung was rooted on the spot. Minho sighed, bringing the other boy back to real life.

"Is it too much? I'm sorry, it just didn't feel right if I didn't ask properly" He closed the box.

"You did... All of this for me... Just because it didn't 'feel right'?" Jisung spoke for the first time in just two minutes that felt like two hours, his eyes tearing up.

Minho sighed again, "So it was-"

His sentence was interrupted by Jisung giving him an abrupt hug, making him stumble back a bit. This, however, gave him the reassurance he needed from his overthinking about it being too much. "Of course I will, you idiot. All  these days we've spent together and you expect me to even think of saying no?"

"I know, I know. It was extremely silly" Minho smiled, hugging him back.

After several minutes, Minho had to let go. "Hey, I still have to put this on you"

Jisung pulled away, a single tear now visible on his face. "What?"

Minho reopened the box and pulled out the silver necklace contained in it, a little white slice of cake hanging off one end.

"It's a set" Minho added, and he was right, there were actually two necklaces in the velvet box. The second necklace was also silver, same shade, same length and all, but this one had a small, red cherry instead of the cake.

Minho put the first necklace around his boyfriend's neck, smiling at him, before he put on his own. "We can say it's a slice of cheesecake, since you love it so much."

Jisung frowned, not a sad frown, but that pout-like expression you make when you're about to cry, which was what he was feeling right now. "This is so... Thank you. I don't know how I'll ever repay you" He hugged Minho for the second time that night.

"Repay me with your love" Minho hugged back.

When Jisung pulled away, there were wet stains on his cheek from crying, and he sniffed before talking "Although I think it would be better if we switched the necklaces"

Minho wiped a tear from the crying boy's cheek, looking at him with loving eyes. "Why?"

"I want to sleep peacefully knowing that whenever someone asks why you have a cake necklace, you can say it's because it's my favourite food" Jisung looked into the star-filled sky, using his left hand to demonstrate that sentence by drawing a line with it while his right hand stayed on Minho's waist.

His proposal got an amused smile and chuckle as a response, making him smile too. "Smart idea. I'd love to show off the fact that I have the cutest, most cheesecake-loving boyfriend ever" Minho moved both of his hands up from Jisung's waist to cup his cheeks, smiling even more at the younger's adorable appearance, who blushed and sheepishly smiled back.

They switched the two necklaces as requested, and ended up just standing there, arms wrapped around each other and eyes focused on the person standing opposite them in that moment, the only person that mattered.

"Have I ever told you about how you're the most adorable, precious being I've ever met?" Minho suddenly muttered, still lost in the other's gaze.

Jisung nodded in response. "Have I ever told you you have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen?" He also got a nod back, and a peck on the lips as well. This was too short and very unacceptable, so Jisung leaned in for a more passionate kiss. It wasn't passionate as in heated and hasty, but passionate as in full of emotions, holding each other tight and smiling into the kiss because of how much you loved the person you were sharing it with.

Jisung loosely wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, who held him by the waist, eliminating any space left between them. The starry night, the beautiful view of the city below them, the intoxicating feeling of being so close to the person they loved so much; everything was just perfect.

But minsung, being minsung, poured too much emotion into the kiss and eventually turned a sweet moment int a spicy one. Minho had to break the kiss. Seriously. If he didn't, I cannot even imagine the horrors a person walking past the unfortunately see-through doors would have to witness.

"I would prefer it if we continued this in a place where it was Just The Two Of Us, with zero probability of an interruption" Minho said, jerking his head to the direction of the door.

Jisung nodded."Me too"

Minho smirked at this reply, grabbing Jisung by the wrist and dragging him back inside the building. This had to be the first time, in his entire life, that Jisung left a slice of cheesecake half-eaten.

Minho continued  walking, leading them to a hallway labeled 'Rose Wing'. He'd heard about it, it was the most popular among couples, most rooms only having one bed and bathroom, having decorative rose petals everywhere, a breakfast-in-bed service built into the package, and many more couple-y things included.

He stopped walking in front of room 138. pulled out a card and scanned it on the marked space for it near the handle, and pushed the door open. Jisung hadn't seen that card before tonight, but came to the conclusion that the lady at the reception had given it to Minho along with his ID card upon their arrival. Even if he wanted to point that fact out and ask, he had no time to do so because as soon as Minho has closed the door behind them, he found himself trapped between Minho's body and the door, a pair of lips landing on top of his.

His position between Minho and the door did not last long, however, as he was flipped around by Minho and could feel himself being pushed back, and he started walking backwards so that he didn't just end up on the floor. His obedience led him to stand at the edge of the single, queen-sized bed in the second half of the room with Minho standing in front of him, who broke their kiss once again, not to ask for a change of location again but to ask for... consent.

"I hope you've come here with me, having the same intentions in mind"

"If you're not thinking what I am, it would just be embarrassing so I really hope so" Jisung replied, earning a satisfied expression on the older's face, who pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

"You're 100% sure?" Minho confirmed.

"110% even. I want you, Lee Minho, and I'm sure of that" Those three words were enough for Minho, giving him the clearance to have Jisung take of his hoodie and shirt as he sat on his lap above him, waiting, before he could lean back down to trail kisses down Jisung's neck, chest, and stopping at the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Minho..."

---------------------------
𝘼/𝙉

IMAGINE GETTING ROBBED SO EASILY BSHAHDHSHHAHAHAH LMAO

Sorry for robbing you of the smut 🥀😔
I can't write smut to save a LIFE (trust me, I've tried).

Maybe it's good after all and I'm just not confident yet, so I'll eventually post some when I am 🙃 (speaking of eventually, I left a teaser to another book I'm writing in these last 3 chapters. It's rlly obvious and I won't be shocked if you immediately point it out)

Anyway enough about my (lack of) smut-writing skill, let's talk about more important matters.

Nayeon's solo.

NAYEON'S SOLO.

N A Y E O N ' S  S O L O .

It's been stuck in my head since the second I finished hearing it. I try concentrating on ANYTHING and my mind just goes "pop pop pop.... pop pop pop... pop pop pop" like miss GIRLLLL you did not have to do that 😃

And I was right about the Nayeon's x Felix collab. Plate = spotless. That's all I have to say for that one.

Anyway congrats to her on the solo 😚