49 🏨😍

"Lee Minho I swear, if you're actually being serious right now I will fucking marry you on the spot" Jisung's eyes were wide and fixed on the tall building in front of him, well-lit and surrounded by bloomimg flower trees and all kinds of plants.

"Well, I'm actually being serious right now so would you like to call your family and celebrate our marriage, Mr. Lee?" Minho said, getting out of the car, Jisung doing the same.

"Why am I taking your surname? Why can't it be Han Minho?" Jisung unenthusiastically retorted, eyes still fixed on the tall building towering over him.

"Because I'm the top, obviously" Minho said, expecting to win this battle.

"You're the top now? What about that time when you were literally begging for me, and not in the cute clingy way" Jisung was now focused on this, winning their petty fights was always fun.

"Well what about all those times when you were under me, saying my name?" Minho would definitely win this war.

"That doesn't mean anything! Those roles have been reversed hundreds of times-"

"If I remember properly, only once, actually"

"-and I can be a top if I want to! I'll show you one day" Jisung finished.

"I bet you won't be saying that the next time you're under me yet again" Minho ended it there, they had reached the very well-decorated entrance, where they were searched for necessary security measures before an employee sent them off with an "enjoy your stay".

As soon as they entered the building, Jisung was still shocked at where he was. Komunhi Resort was a steady-rising hotel in Seoul, it had become popular since the day it was opened. It was luxurious, visually pleasing, had good service and the food there was to die for (also the really comfortable beds). All types of people went there; from couples spending a night there to rich foreigners on a business trip. Everyone knew of The Komunhi Resort.

"Good evening, sir. How may I assist you?" The receptionist speaking broke Jisung out of his trance.

"Dinner reservation for two, Lee Minho" He passed his ID over to the receptionist, who continued to look back and forth from her computer to the card before deciding everything lined up.

"Enjoy your stay" She smiled, handing him the card.

Meanwhile, another employee walked up to them. "Right this way, sir"

Jisung felt a set of fingers intertwine his, paired up with that charming smile, again.

"Let's go"

He led them to the elevators, where they went up to the 17th floor. Still following the kind employee, they reached a glass door, where there was a rooftop-like setting, the wall covered in fairy lights and the other three sides protected by glass held up by golden railings.

"We're here" The man stopped, holding out his right hand towards the door. "Feel free to call us if you need anything"

"Just the menu for now, please"

"Yes, sir"

"Thank you"

The neatly dressed man bowed and walked away, leaving Minho and Jisung to go in on their own.

"You bitch! You let me come to this fancy ass place with chandeliers and crystals everywhere in this?" Jisung looked highly offended, scoffing.

"Im wearing the exact same thing as you. And hey, at least I even took you to this fancy ass place" Minho dragged jisung to the candle-lit table, encouraging him to sit down.