22 (pt.1) 🚿😌

Damn, hosting parties was hard.

The realisation of everything that could possibly happen tonight kicked in as he finished tidying up his room. He would have to make sure everything was perfect, make sure that everyone was having fun, but at the same time have fun himself. Minho sighed, used to it at this point.

Minho had just gotten out of the shower, just standing in front of his mirror, thinking about anything and everything. A knock on his door stopped his random thoughts, motivating him to dress up quickly and open the door.

"Just a minute!" He said loudly enough for the person waiting outside to hear, pulling on a pair of black sweatpants and a random T-shirt, rushing over to open the door.

As soon as he saw the person standing outside the door, his face lit up in a smile. "Jisungie! You're early! It's only..." He took his phone from the dresser behind him to check the time, "... 2:39. What are you doing here?" He turned his gaze back to the man at his door.

"Well, I just wanted to see how I could help... I don't know, setting up or something" Jisung flatly said, letting his eyes wander around Minho's room as he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Okay then... You really didn't have to, I've already got everything sorted. My parents called some fancy event planners because they wanted this to be 'special' or some shit but I appreciate the thought" Minho softly smiled at him. "Oh wait, I know how you could help me though"

Jisung raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "I'm counting on you to not say something cheesy, Minho"

The older gave a slight chuckle in response. "No, no. Of course not! I would never!"

Jisung still gave that suspicious glare, but eventually gave it up.

"I actually just wanted you to help me wash my hair? I mean, if you want to... You said you would help"

"But your hair is already wet, I'm assuming you're just from the shower. Why didn't you just wash it while you were doing that?" Jisung asked.

"Great detective skills there, mate. But I don't know, I just like to wash my hair separately. I've been doing that since I was like... Six or seven"

"Ok, then why don't you do it yourself now? It's worked for all these years, just do it again now!" Jisung protested.

"Yeah but it's super uncomfortable, someone else helping would be really nice for a change" Minho pleaded.

"If it's so uncomfortable, then why do you do it in the first place?" Jisung said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"God, Jisung. I asked you I'm hopes of getting help, not getting an argument" Minho sighed, giving up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Wait, I was just messing with you, I'll help." Jisung followed Minho to his bathroom, removing his jacket on the way and throwing it onto his bed.

"What the actual fuck? Your bathroom is so nice too" Jisung commented.

"Thank you?" Minho gave a confused smile.

He walked over to his bathtub right next to his stand-up shower and sat on the steps leading up go to them.

"So, do you have any fancy ass routine I gotta follow or it's just shampoo conditioner?" Jisung asked, rolling up his sleeves.

"Nope, nothing. Just shampoo conditioner. I do have different types though, and today I'm in a lavender mood so go for the purple ones there" Minho pointed to the shelves near his sink.

"Yes, sir. Wait, scratch that. Don't want anything weird happening while I'm just trying to wash your hair" Jisung teased, recalling the conversation with Minho and Changbin earlier.