16 (pt. 2) 👁️👅👁️

"Fuck" Minho sighed, looking down at his clothes.

It took Jisung a few seconds to react, but when everything clicked, he burst out laughing.

"Gosh, you're such a dumbass! We're literally sitting still. How did you manage to spill your soda all over your shirt?" Jisung said in between laughs.

"I don't know! It just... Happened! I tried to move because I was getting uncomfortable then- yeah " Minho tried to defend himself. "Ugh, I need go change my shirt"

"Ok, you go do that Mr. I-tried-to-move" Jisung teased.

Minho rolled his eyes before carefully getting off his bed and walking over to his dresser. He decided a plain black T-shirt would do, it's not like he's going anywhere today or something. Minho quickly pulled of his shirt, which had now drying soda on it. This action caused Jisung's eyes to go wide.

"I- What? You said you were gonna Why are you- Are you not- Why would you-" Jisung stuttered.

"What? I feel comfortable with you so... Well, unless I'm the one making you uncomfortable in a certain way?" Minho smirked as he walked back over to Jisung.

"Well- no- no I'm very... very comfortable right now. I cou- I could fall asleep! I'm t-that comfortable!" Jisung was internally panicking, Minho still hadn't put his shirt on.

"Oh? Am I making you gay panic right now? Am I making your heart beat faster, baby boy?" He was now whispering into his ear.

"Fuck, I gotta um, use the bathroom! Aha. Bye" Jisung moved away from Minho, got up and basically ran to the bathroom.

Minho smirked at his reaction. It was exactly what he wanted. He put on his shirt and got back into bed, waiting for Jisung to finish panicking and come back so they can continue the movie.

After a few minutes, Jisung finally came out of the bathroom and slowly walked over to sit back down. He was still kinda hyperventilating, but it was way better than the flustered mess he had been a few minutes ago.

He sat up straight this time, not wanting to make any contact in fear of... well, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 happening. He lifted the piece of cake on his fork to his mouth with a trembling hand, his mind replaying the happenings of a few minutes ago over and over again.

After about 40 more painfully awkward minutes, well...to jisung, the ending credits finally played on the screen.

"Um... " Jisung cleared his throat, "Damn, that Hans guy was a real bitch, huh?"

"Ji, your surname is Han"

"Is this you calling me a bitch? Listen sometimes I may be dramatic but how the fuck do you dare call me a bitch?" Jisung defended himself. Kinda.

"You're right on the dramatic part. Relax, I was just pointing it out" Minho said calmly.

"Oh. Ok, well um... I think I should get going. It's already dark outside" Jisung quietly said.

"Yeah, you should... Let's go" Minho stood up and gestured for the younger to follow him. He took the remaining cheesecake first before getting off the bed and following him out the door.

It was an oddly quiet walk down the stairs, in comparison to the casual conversation throughout the movie and the ones they had over text. Okay maybe not so casual...

Jisung set the box down on the living room table, going to put on his shoes. Minho silently waited for him to finish. When he was done, he stood up and looked him directly into the eyes. "So this is goodbye then, huh?"

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦...𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨?! 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵- 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩?... 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵.

Similar thoughts were running through both of their heads, ending in the same sentence, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵.

Minho was the first to close the gap between them, grabbing Jisung's waist and smashing his lips against his. Jisung was shocked for a second, but quickly started kissing back.

Jisung found himself pinned against the wall eventually, their kiss turning into something more.

Hands ran through hair and went under shirts, lips moved against lips, tongues danced against each other, and everything in that moment just felt... right.

That's when the realisation hit Jisung:
𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰. 𝘓𝘦𝘦. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰!

He slowly stopped kissing back, subtly pushing Minho off him. They were both breathless, with messy hair and swollen lips. After a moment of staring into each other's eyes and catching their breaths, Jisung was the one to break the silence.

"It's getting... really really late. I'll just... go now. Before it gets too dark and I become a target for kidnappers, aha" He ended his sentence with a dry laugh, checking his phone for the time.

"Yeah. Yeah, you should be getting home now... S-see you soon ji...sung" Minho awkwardly said.

"Uhm... Bye, I guess" Jisung was about to walk out, but Minho stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Your cheesecake. You should keep the rest of it" Minho handed him the box with the left over cheesecake.

"Thanks. And thank you for tonight" Jisung slowly walked towards the door.

"Um, you're welcome... Stop by anytime, we could do this again"

𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘕𝘰. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨. 𝘏𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

Jisung walked out of his house and onto the streets, still thinking about all the happenings of today evening. They both were. They were both confused, but knew very clearly what was going on, regretted what happened yet hoped it would last forever. They just didn't know what to do.

------------------------------------
𝘼/𝙉

Totally off topic but do I care? No.

Have y'all seen IVE's comeback yet? Love Dive? Well I certainly took a love dive into that song. It's so simple yet catchy... it's just- amazing.

And that dance break. THAT DANCE BREAKKK DKDJJDJD
I'm not attracted to women like that but Yujin... Boutta make me change my mind 😩

-

Word count: 972