34

Jisung was nervous. Extremely nervous.

He had been sitting in place on a corner of the couch for the past 30 minutes, waiting for Minho to reach Dahyun's house, who was not even trying to hide the triumphant smirks and spine-chilling looks she was sending him.

Felix was with him, telling him it will all be okay and they'll find a way out of this. It didn't really help, but at least he cared...

Hyunjin, Changbin and Jeongin were of course gossiping in another corner about how all of this didn't seem right and they still don't trust Dahyun, while Chan protested against this view, calling it unfair. Seungmin just said nothing, clinging onto Hyunjin's arm and listening to their conversation.

The door opened. Jisung's breath hitched, but it was only another one of Dahyun's friends. There were three more, including Yuna.

Finally, after about 15 more minutes of waiting, Minho's voice was heard from the doorway. "I have arrived, my bitches" He spread his arms out, announcing his arrival.

This made a tear roll down Jisung's check, but he didn't want anyone to see him cry so he immediately went to the bathroom to try and calm down. When he came back out, everyone was surrounding the dinner table where six large pizza boxes were on the table. Minho however, was waiting for him on the couch.

"Jisungie! Hey, I missed you so much... Haven't seen you in... Damn, it's been almost two weeks!" He pulled Jisung into a suffocating hug before kissing him, which Jisung tried his very best to resist but it seemed impossible.

"Are you okay? You seem really quiet, hesitant to do anything and almost... Almost sad... To see me? Did I do something wrong? You can tell me anything, love" Minho pulled apart, still holding onto Jisung's waist and looking him directly in the eyes.

Does the Lee family have some sort of sixth sense? First his cousin now this?

"N-no, I'm just really tired... I barely got any sleep last night and I've been kind of stressed out lately. I'm ok, really. I'll just take a nap later and I'll be fine." Jisung dismissed him.

"I feel like there's something you're not telling me... But, if you're not comfortable yet that's okay. Just know I'll listen to whatever you have to say when the time comes." Minho gave a reassuring smile, pulling him into another short kiss.

These words and actions made everything crack, and Jisung leaned into Minho, letting out quiet sobs.

This shocked Minho. He wasn't expecting the younger to cry at all, but still embraced him for the next few minutes that he did.

"Thank you, min. I... I love you" And jisung walked away, going to get a slice of pizza before the others finished them all.

-----

Jisung was restless, not sure of what he should do. He was supposed to cut ties with Minho right there and then, but what had happened earlier... He just couldn't.

... but I have to! I don't know what this bitch is capable of... she seemed really determined.You know what? I should. I'm sure Minho's already bored of being stuck with my ugly ass, anyways. He's probably waiting for this moment. And it's really selfish of me to want him all to myself... Dahyun's liked him for years! What did I do for the time I've known him? Start petty fights all the time. He's definitely only dating me out of pity, out of-

Someone grabbed his arm harshly and dragged him to another room, interrupting his thoughts. It was none other than.. you guessed it, Dahyun.