31

The three of them sat in the living room, talking about anything and everything.

As expected, Felix had a arrived first joining Hyunjin and Seungmin in waiting for the others.

Eventually, the food they had ordered reached. Everyone except Chan and Jisung were here.

"- your opinion is completely irrelevant! Who cares if it fit the concept more, Chae. Ryeong. Wore. It. Best!" Felix half-yelled, arguing with Hyunjin about random things.

"Can you guys shut up? They both looked good and that's all that matters" Minho looked up from his phone, getting annoyed at them.

"It's not about looking good you idiot" Hyunjin snarled, turning to Minho for a moment before going back to Felix.

"Then what is it about? Because you guys sound really fucking stupid right now, I mean, can you even-" Minho stopped mid-sentence, gasping.

"What? Your cat's got your tongue?" Hyunjin gave a triumphant smirk, but sighed and playfully rolled his eyes a moment later. "Wait nevermind it's because Jisung's here"

"Shut up Hyunjin" Minho stood up so fast he was slightly shocked he didn't get a head rush. He basically ran over to the front door, where Chan was, followed by Jisung.

Minho pulled the younger into a hug so fast that the force made Jisung stumble back and lean against the now closed door, giggling. He was now being showered in kisses all over his face, the last one on his lips, which took a bit longer than the other ones.

It took Jeongin a second to process this, but quickly stood up from his seat once everything had loaded.

"Hell NO. I'm not gonna let you bitches add another week's worth of nightmares to my brain. I refuse!"

"Yang jeong-" Chan started, only to be interrupted by the maknae.

"Shut up, Chan. I'm 18 years old and I can say whatever the fuck I want. Got a problem with that? Deal with it then. Plus all of you bitches were probably swearing by 12 so don't give me any of your bullshit anymore, I'm tired of it." Jeongin bursted out, making everyone's eyes widen by each word. Even Minho and Jisung had pulled apart in shock. "Finally got that off my chest, feels good"

Jeongin turned on his heel, intending to go back to seperating minsung. Seeing as his sudden outburst had already solved that, he just shrugged, "Oh okay problem solved I guess" and went back to his seat, where Hyunjin followed.

"Oh. My. Wow. I'm so proud of you innie- wait no... You're Mr Yang now" Hyunjin said, wiping fake tears and clapping enthusiastically. He offered a high-five, which was gladly accepted by a smirking Jeongin.

They were all still shocked, especially Chan, but Felix finally spoke up. "Great so are we done staring? Our food's getting cold and the drinks are doing the opposite. How about a game? Everyone up for spin the bottle truth or dare say aye"

A series of quiet "aye"s were heard around the room, showing that they all agreed. Everyone formed a circle on the floor, Felix grabbing a random water bottle to use.

(Circle order: Hyunjin > Seungmin > Jeongin > Felix > Changbin > Chan > Jisung > Minho)

"Don't be dumb, it's really simple. Spin the bottle, ask the person it lands on truth or dare" Felix tossed the bottle to Hyunjin, letting him go first since he was the host of this little hangout. It landed on Changbin.

"Truth or dare, pizza man?" Hyunjin casually asked.

"Truth" Changbin replied while staring directly into Hyunjin's eyes, keeping a poker face.