Chapter 1

Hinatas POV

     The bell rings and just like every other day I'm the first person out the door. I start sprinting to the gym and get there in under two minutes. I enter the club room with a bright smile on my face the first person I saw was Kageyama.

"Bakeyama!"

He turned around and i got the normal "BOKE!"

                                                                             ~Timeskip~

                                                                      ~During practice~

"HA" I yelled as me and kageyama do yet another one of our quick attacks. "Damn it!" is all i heard Tsukishima say. At that moment i for some reason started to wonder why he seemed to hate me. Was it the way i acted or just me in general? I was snapped out of my thoughts as my partner hit me in the head with his hand. "HEY!" He just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "YOU ASSHOLE!" We argued for a while until Suga came and broke it up. "Sorry mama" I said instantly covering my mouth. The whole team burst out laughing except Sugamama. His eyes lit up up and he just stared at me smiling. I covered my face embarrassed and said a small "sorry".

                                                                              ~Another Timeskipppp~

Still embarrassed from what had happened I changed out of my gym clothes as fast as i could, grabbed my bags, phone, and earbuds, then ran out of the gym. I started my walk to my house lessening to music when i saw Kageyama and Yamaguchi kissing. I pull up my camera and *click*

"EEE!" {Not him fangirling😂} Yams looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head

"EEE!" {Not him fangirling😂} Yams looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head. "SHOYO! YOU BETTER DELETE THAT!" "NEVER!" He started running after me trying to grab my phone of course i made sure that doesn't happen. Until I ran in to what felt like a wall. I look up to see Tsukishima glaring at me. "AHH! SoRRy!"Because of this Yams got my phone "HEY! Give that back Yams!" "NO I'M DELETING THIS PHOTO!" "WhY?!"

                                                                              ~Tsukishimas POV~

"Shut up Yamaguchi! Shut up Shrimp!" Both the stupid boys looked at me angrily causing me to look back at them confused because normally Yams would say sorry. I decided to just walk away from the two idiots and start home. Once i turned around though i started to smile. I had started developed feelings for that stupid shrimp a few months before. Yams was the only one who knew.

                                                                              ~Yet another timeskip~

                                                                                 ~Shoyos pov again~

I open the door and get greeted with a loud "NII~CHAN" "hi Natsu. how was preschool today?" "Fun! we got to play tag."

After i had put my stuff in my room i came downstairs and started to play with Natsu and her ball i had brought her for her last birthday. Me and Natsu had mostly grown up with only each other. Mom was almost never home and we didn't have a father so i was truly the only parent figure in natsus life. I made her dinner and we sat at the dinner table and ate. When we finished she got in the bath i helped her pack a bag because i had remembered that daichi had said they had traing camp starting the next day and he knew he couldn't just leave Natsu at home alone she was only six. He would just have to bring her with him. After we finished packing i got in the shower. Once i got out i started packing for camp too. Then after that i grabed my phone. should i just text suga or should i text the groupchat? i'll just text the chat.

*in the we're gay groupchat*

sunshine🌞:

hey guys my little sister will be coming with to camp with us

Sugamama🤍:

why?

sunshine🌞:

well our mom is not going to be home

Deadchi💀:

Can't you get a babysitter I'm not trying to be mean but it

would hard to practice with a younger kid around

sunshine🌞:

I can't sorry

Sugamama🤍:

it's fine hinata

Saltyshima🦕:

Why are you broke or something😂

sunshine🌞:

fuck off Saltyshima

and for your information my mother won't let me

Spend money on "unimportant" things*

*sunshine is offline*

That asshole why is he so mean to me

                                  💜 Authors note 💜

sorry if this was really bad this is my first time writing a story😑

Word count:719