chapter 4

~None of the characters POV because it's easier~

After calming down Shoyo returned to his room. Where he opened the door to the room he found Kei and Natsu siting on the bed playing something on Kei's phone. Wow he's so nice to her "are you just going to stand there?" Kei said to Shoyo after seeing him standing in the doorway. Hearing Kei's voice made Shoyo jump. Not realizing he had spaced out had scared him. "s-sorry!" Shoyo said quickly. He turned and shut the door the joined the two on the bad and watched them play the game. {idk what to make the game so use your imagination} After what felt like only ten minutes {it was actually 1 hour} Suga came in and told us that dinner was ready. Already!?  Shoyo thought as he and Natsu started the way to where Kuroo had set up the grill. As soon as he came to view of everyone he was greeted with many hugs and hellos. After everyone had greeted him he ran over to Kenma eho was playing one of him games as normal. Kenma was greeted with a loud "Kenma!" coming from his short orange hair colored friend. "Hello Shoyo and hello Natsu" Kenma replied to the shorter ones greeting. "Hello Kenma-niichan!" {she calls him this because he is like a brother to her} "Lets eat together1" Shoyo shouted. "Okay lets go find a place to sit." Kenma replied calmer than Shoyo. After finding a spot on the grass to sit the three went and got food then went and sat down. After they finished eating Kenma invited them to play games in his and Kuroo's room. "I would love to play some games! What about you Natsu? Would you like to come play games with us or do you want to go back to the room?" Shoyo ask Natsu after kneeling down to her level. "Games!" Natsu replied excitedly.

                        ~in Kenma and Kuroo's room after five rounds of Mario Cart~

"HA i win" Shoyo yelled in celebration again. "How you have to be cheating!" Kenma yelled angrily. Then the two boys and the one girl hear the door open and turn to see Kuroo standing in the doorway. "Kitten stop yelling at Hinata. And Tsukki get your ass in here!" Kuroo yelled out the door after calmly talking to Kenma. Kei walks in and turns to Kuroo "Well maybe if you hadn't ran here i wouldn't had to run to catch up damn it!" Kei yelled at Kuroo. Shoyos eyes landed on Kei and before he realized it they were all playing Mario Cart together. With yet a other win Kenma and Shoyo were yelling yet again. This time though Kuroo and Kei had to jump in to stop the twos fight. However, in the attempt of stoping Shoyo both Kei and Shoyo fell to ground with Shoyo landing  on Kei's cheast knocking the air him. The two boys looked at eachother then instantly turned red. 

~Word count:499~