Chapter 6

~No ones POV~
"YES! I would love I go on a date with you!" Shoyo said happily to the tale Male standing in front him. Thank goodness! Kei thought relived as the boy said yes to his question. He then looked down at the smaller boy hugging him smiling.
~🍓Before the date🍓~
~🍊Shoyo's POV🍊~
I'm so excited! I can't believe this is actually happening! I hope I look decent. I thought as I looked at the outfit I was in "Hinata please stop move so much." Suga-San said as he helped me get ready for the date. "Sorry Suga-San!" I shout out apologizing for what felt like the thirty-fiveth time for the last thirty minutes. " No need to apologize. again!" Suga-San said again. I look at my outfit again. I was wearing an pair of ripped jeans, a shirt that was orange with a little sun on the upper right corner, fishnets under the jeans and fishnet gloves , and Van's that were multicolored. I love this look!😍 (lord have mercy this is my dream outfit😩)
~🍓At the date🍓~
~🍄3rd person🍄~
As shoyo walked in to the cafe ,that the two males had agreed on meeting at for the date, he walked over to Kei who was siting near the back of the cafe. When Kei saw Shoyo he was shocked to see him in an outfit like that. Wow! He looks so cute! "Hello Tsuki!" Shoyo shouted at the Male. Kei looked down trying to hide his red face.

"

"...Hello Hinata..." Kei said not looking at the boy. Shoyo sat down next to the flushed boy and then a waitress walked up. "May I take your orders?" The waitress asked kindly. "I'll have a Chocolate Milkshake! What about you Tsuki?" Shoyo replied. "A Strawberry Milkshake..." "Ok I'll go put in your orders!" The waitress says before turning and walking toward the back of the cafe. "So~ after we get our milkshakes and pay do you want to go to the park?" Shoyo asked breaking the silence. "Sure that sounds good to me." Tsuki replies."
~🥝After getting their milkshakes and paying🥝~
~🍲at The park🍲~
"O~ look a pond! Let's got over there!" Shoyo said happily. Cute Tsuki thought. Soon they were sitting by the pond drinking their milkshakes and talking. "Hinata........May I kiss you again?" Tsuki asked looking Shoyo in his light, coffee brown eyes. Shoyo looked down blushing. "Y-yes... you c-can." Shoyo shuddered out. Grabbing Shoyo's face he pulled him into a light,dreamy kiss. It was soft and dreamy. Ever though Kei had slipped his tongue into Shoyos, mouth the kiss remained soft.
~🇯🇵Later that night🇯🇵~

~🍒The next morning🍒~

Shoyo woke up really warm and when he opened his eyes he saw a "sleeping" Kei. At least that's what he thought. "Could you stop staring at me it's creepy."

~Time skip~
~3 months later~
~🍋At practice 🍋~
Suga walked in to see Shoyo and Kei standing in the gymnasium talking "Oi asshole! No need to yell to me!" Kei said after Shoyo yelling at him and jump up on him. In this process he put his legs around Kei's waist and arms around his neck. Kei then put his
hands under Shoyos thighs to prevent him from falling. "You're a
dumb ass." After those words he planted a soft kiss on shoyo's lips. He's so Beautiful how lucky am I to have such a great boyfriend. Kei thought as he pulled away from the kiss and stared at his boyfriend as he talked about something that Kei didn't care for. He then put his head into his boyfriend's neck and whispered, "I love you Shoyo"
🍓
🍓
🍓
🍓
🍓
Word count:637
~sorry if this chapter is short and for the amount of time it took to get this chapter published. Also thank you for the views I very much appreciate it. Have a great day/night readers.