Chapter 9

Hi everyone sorry for not posting on the story lately I've been busy with babysitting.
😩Anygay enjoy😩

🍊Tangerine's POV🍊
Kei pulled me to his chest and about three minutes I found myself falling asleep again.

🍓four hours later🍓
I wake up and turn over to were Kei should be but when I look he wasn't there. Where's kei at? Then my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my lovers voice. "You finally up over there?" "Na I'm still asleep" I reply sarcastically. After ✨that✨ kei sat down on the bed next to me. I rolled over and sat up. "I can't feel my lower body asshole" I tell him with a pout. "Sorry?"

🍙Twenty years later🍙

Tsukihina's children

🍙Twenty years later🍙Tsukihina's children

This is Aika Tsukishima. Her name means "love song". She has the personality of Kei. She plays on the girls volleyball team at Karasuno under the number 11. She enjoys Volleyball, Boba, meat buns, and spending time with her friends. She is in her Second year in high school.

 She is in her Second year in high school

T

his is Aito Tsukishima. His name means "sea/ocean". He has the personality of Suga. He plays on the Male basketball at Karasuno team under the number 7. He enjoys watching his sister play at her games, writing, storytelling, play basketball, and collecting plushies. He is in his first year of high school. He is Haru's twin.

This is Haru Tsukishima

This is Haru Tsukishima. His name means "spring". He has the personality of both Shoyo and Kei. He plays on the Male Volleyball team at Karasuno under the number 10. He enjoys reading, Volleyball, gaming, music, and sleeping. He is also in his first year of high school. He is Aito's twin.

🍄
🍄
🍄
🍄
I would like a moment to say...
Today I learned that Technoblade sadly passed on the 30th of June in 2022 because of stage 4 cancer. I would to like say as one of his many fans that I was horrified when I heard what happened.
#fuckcancer
Fly high Technoblade you will be remembered and we love you
🍓
🍓
🍓
🍓
🍓
Anygays I hope you enjoyed my story please feel free to comment your thoughts on the story

😁ARIGATO😁