Chapter 2

~Shoyos POV~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked up a realized shit we're going to be late! I jumped up and got dressed then ran to natsus room. "Natsu get up and dressed we got to go!"  "Why Nii~Chan it's early." After fighting to get Natsu up and dressed I finally got her dressed and ready. Ten minutes later we finally got on the way to the school. When we got there Suga came running up. "why are you guys later? Did something happen?" "No Suga we're fine. Nothing happened." We all got in a line and daichi started talking, " Me and Suga decided to mix up the seating arrangement to try to get certain people to be nicer to each other.", he said while glaring at me and tsukishima, "Me and Suga, Noya and asahi" i lost track of what he was saying until, "lastly tsukishima and hinata." "WHAT! Why him of all people!"

                                                                                   ~no ones POV~

After everyone had found where they wanted to sit the bus started to move.Natsu had just sat on Shoyos lap.

             ~Back to shoyos POV now~

Why did i have to sit with him he hates me! Why couldn't i just sit with Natsu. But noooooo i didn't realize that tsukishima had been yelling at me till he slapped me. "HEY!? you asshole you didn't need to slap me!" "yes i did you went to sleep" I fell asleep!? "Wait really!?" "YES! Dumbass you fell asleep on my shoulder!" i could feel my face heat up "i-i" i covered my face with my hands not wanting tsukishima see me blush. "i-i'm s-sorry" i stuttered.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     ~tsukishimas POV~

Is he blushing!?

Word count: 299

Sorry that this chapter is short