Chapter 5

~again no ones POV~

After the two looked at each other for what felt like forever Shoyo rolled to the side with him hands over him face trying to make sure that no one could see his flushed face. Meanwhile Kei was just staring at Shoyo smirking. He could see how flushed Sho was. "Hinata your very red." Kei said trying to tease him and of course it worked saying that Shoyo started blushing more.

~lets timeskip because why not~

"Onii-chan lets play dress up!" Natsu yelled at Shoyo as she ran up to him. "Ummmm....do you have stuff for dress up?" Shoyo said a little scared as his dear sibling normally puts him in very odd outfits. "Of course I do! Lets go i have the perfect outfit for you!" oh no! Please no! Shoyo thought in fear. They got in the room and thankfully Kei was not in there. Natsu then ran over to her suitcase and pulled out a..... A DRESS!? Shoyo nearly screamed at the thought of Kei seeing him in a dress wait why do I care if he see's me in a dress minis the fact that he would bully him but.... never mind After he got dressed he look in the mirror "Natsu where did you get this" Shoyo ask as he turned to face his younger sibling. "Kenna-chan made it" Natsu said with a large smile. Kenma's sister?  "Kenna-chan can sew?" Shoyo asked as he looked down at the dress he was wearing. "Yeah! She even made me a dress to match yours!" After answering her onii-chan's question she ran in the bathroom with the matching dress. A few seconds later Shoyo turned around to the sound of the door opening to the room. Shit! Someone is coming into room! "ummm d-don't c-come in!" Shoyo quickly said sadly it was to late. "What the hell!" Kei who had been coming to tell the two siblings that lunch was ready was now staring at Shoyo wearing a dress that looked like the smaller ones jersey. "Ummmmmm...........Surprise?" Shoyo said not truly knowing why. "Well it sure is a damn surprise to see you in a dress!" Kei yelled feeliing his face heating up. Without relizing it he had spaced out and when he snapped out of it Shoyo was right in front of him trying to snap him out of his little faze. Without thinking he grabbed Shoyos face and lent down landing his lips on Shoyos. To kei's surprise Shoyo kissed back. Kei broke the kiss and looked down at Shoyo "sorry..." Kei said with regret for just kissing hm and not asking for consent. "What are you sorry for?" Shoyo responded with confusion, " I mean i kissed back didn't I?" true Tsuki thought to himself. Then he let a tug at the coller of then fell to the level of the small boy with the feeling of soft lips against his own. Wow Tsuki thought to himself as he broke the warm kiss. "Hurt him I will kill you" a voice behind. Suprised Kei turned around to see Kenma staring at him. "K-kenma!?" Shoyo shouted. (If your wondering where Natsu is she ran out of the room after she saw the boys kissing)
🍓time skip🍓

🍄lunch🍄
The two boys walked into the view of the others Kei was instantly shot a glare from Kenma oh god he would kill me wouldn't he? Wait Shoyo is still in the dress! At that thought he grabbed Sho and ran with his hand in his and whent they got in the room Tsuki locked the door and ordered at Shoyo,"change" What? Why should I change? "Why?" He asked the wall looming over him. And yet again the only thing that came out of the boys mouth was
, "change" ,but this time it was more demanding. "What about no~" "just change" "no~" "Change!😡" "I dont want to~" "omg just fucking change!" "Noo~ I don't want to~ plus Natsu might just kill me~" "then I will change you" "W-wait w-what!" " Nope to late now" "I WILL KICK YOU BITCH!" "THEN CHANGE " NO I CAN'T " "WHY CAN'T YOU CHANGE!" "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO " suddenly both of the boys went silent. Suddenly the room filled with laughter. Wow I have never heard him laugh like that before...it's so beautiful "are you just going to stare at me?" Kei said making shoyo snap out of the gaze. "S-sorry!" Shoyo then felt warm but rough hands on both sides of him face. "Your so cute you know that. It makes me want to kiss you again" With that last word he bent over and pressed his lips against the smaller boys. Their lips moved in unison as their lips move even at the slightest.
🍒three days later🍒
🍓Kei's POV🍓
Oh God I hope he says yes if not what will I do? I know die of embarrassment. "Tsuki!" Kuroo shouted at me snapping me out of my haze. " I said not to call me that" I snap at him. "Oh come on man I'm currently helping you out with asking Chidi-chan (sorry if I spelt it wrong😥) out so be nice to me!" Kuroo shouted back at me He looks like a fucking rooster😂 "Ok you got the flowers?" Kuroo ask me as I looked down at the flowers in my hands.
🍧3 hours later🍧
"YES! I would love to go on a date with you!"
🍄
🍄
🍄
🍄
🍄
Word count: 940
🍄
🍄
🍄
🍄
🍄
Omg you people scare me😭😭 not a single person has said anything 😥also looky

 🍧3 hours later🍧"YES! I would love to go on a date with you!"🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄Word count: 940🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄Omg you people scare me😭😭 not a single person has said anything 😥also looky