Chapter 8

🍓Kei's POV🍓

As the last bell rung I felt as I'd I was finally free. I grabbed my bag and walk out of the classroom in the direction of Shoyo's class. We had been together for a little less than a year now and the only people that know are Suga, Natsu, and dachi. And at this point I'm ready to go further in our relationship.

🍉two hours later in Kei's room the two boys were studying🍉
🍊(Natsu is at a friends house)🍊
🍙no one's POV🍙

After an hour and a half of studying Kei was starting to get impatient Got damn Kei control yourself your only studying! Kei yelled in his mind. At the same time Shoyo said "hey Kei could I stay here tonight? it's already late plus Natsu isn't going to be at the house tonight." "Sure I don't mind plus no one is home." Kei answered calmly.

🍡Another two hours🍡

You know what fuck it! Kei thought finally giving up on trying to control himself. He then grabbed Shoyo and pulled him to his lap and started kissing him passionately. "Ekk" Shoyo squealed out of surprise. Kei bit Shoyo's lip asking for access and Shoyo allowed him.(😗) He then started to kiss down his jaw line down to his neck and leaving markings along the way. It didn't tack long to find Shoyo's "spot" so when Kei found it Shoyo found himself letting out an odd sound.

🍧the next morning because I'm to lazy to make all of ✨that✨ at 1AM😗🍧

Shoyo slowly turned over in bed as he was in pain from last night. Wow was all he could think. He opened his eyes to see than Kei was still asleep. He then found himself staring at him.

🐓Time skip brought to you by our favorite rooster🐓
🍊Shoyo's POV🍊

Luckily it's the weekend I thought as I thought about how mad captain would be if we didn't show up to school or I was really weak. (😥) And Kags too. He would yell at me again! I thought angrily. After maybe two minutes of thinking I grabbed my phone and decided to text Kenma.

🐈🍊in text🍊🐈

Kenmaaaaa!

Good morning Shoyo

Guess what!🤩

What is it?

Me and Tsuki😘

WHAT!?
Are you guys a thing?

Oh yeah we have been together for almost a year🤷‍♂️

WHAT!
I feel betrayed as your best friend

I'm sorry!
I thought I told you
😭😭😭😭

Whatever so what you going to say
at first

We did you know what last night😗

....
Time to kill someone😁

Kenma nooo😂

🍮out of text🍮
🥤Kei's POV🥤
I woke to the sound of Shoyo laughing at something on his phone. "Shut up" I mutter as I pull him towards myself. "Go back to sleep"

Word count: 494

Sorry that the last chapters have been short.

🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month everyone 🏳️‍🌈

I literally forgot my birthday is on Wednesday😩 has any of you readers done that before? Anygays Thank you for 100+ views it means a lot to me so thank you!

🏳️‍🌈🤩😍😘Love your self's! Your amazing! Dont let people tell you differently. Have a great day/night.😘😍🤩🏳️‍🌈

🤔Also should I do one of those info things🤔