Chapter 3

Sorry this took so long. One word ~school~

                                                                             ~on ones POV~

As Shoyo felt his face heat up he grabbed his and natsus bags he ran of the bus{by the way natsu is with kenma} why the hell was i blushing i thought i hated tsuki!? what the hell , thoughts like this when on in his head as he ran away from the until he ran into Kuroo "Wow where are you runing so fast away from?", Kuroo said as he helped Sho off the ground. "i'm so sorry Kuroo!", Shoyo said after on his feet. "Hinata why were you runing so fast away from the bus?", Suga said as he walked up behind Sho. "Ummmmmmmm....... Well.........", Shoyo stood there for a moment thinking of a lie to tell ah ha! "Tsukishma scared me" was the only good lie Shoyo could think of at the moment. "oh ok. By the way Natsu is with Kenma.", Suga said before turning and walking over to his boyfriend leaving behind the two Middle Blockers. "well I got to go find Kenma and Natsu.", Shoyo said before running off to find the two. He was lieing about Tsuki wasn't he, Kuroo though as he watched Shoyo run off.

                                                                              ~🖤Lets go see Kei🤍~

What the hell was he blushing?!you know what he probably just embarrassed , Kei thought to himself as he walked to his room when he opened he saw two beds oh i guess we have roommates whatever. After sitting in bed on his phone for about 30 minutes the door opened to reveal two small orange haired siblings. "Huh?!", Kei said as he saw sho and natsu standing in the doorway. "what are you two doing here?"  Kei asked confused as he had forgoten about the other bed. "what do you think", Shoyo said as he pointed at the bed across from kei. Kei turned his head then realizing "Wait so you two are going to be my roommates?!", kei said surprised. "no shit Sherlock" Shoyo said not amused. After that Shoyo started to unpack his and natsu's bags. meanwhile natsu was climbing on to keis bed. "hi I'm Hinata Natsu! Are you and nii~chan friends?" she asked kei. "Nise to meet you Natsu, I'm Tsukishima Kei. And me and your nii~chan are not really friends." Kei responded very kindly surprising Shoyo. "You can be nice?!" Shoyo said turning around to face Kei. "Onii~chan! that's mean!" natsu yelled at Shoyo. Seeing this made Kei laugh. When Kei started laughing Shoyo went red his genuine laugh is so pretty "Onii~chan!? Are you ok? You're very red." Damn it Natsu! Shoyo got even more red after Natsu pointed out the color of the Shoyos face Oh really  Kei thought as he smirked. "yeahhh your so red shoyo." somehow Shoyos face got even redder "Asshole!"  Shoyo yelled before runing to the bathroom to try to calm down.

Why the hell would he do that?!  I thought he hated me! "aaahhhhh" Shoyo yelled in frustration.