History.

A/N; Sorry I took so long to update I've been busy with school >.< I'll try to be better about writing...

"No, uh it's fine." She smiled and looked up at me. "I brought it up." She finished the last bite of her food, and continued. "What about you? Any special people in your life?"

I laughed softly. "Umm.. No, not really. I had a one night stand with Nick, but that was all it was." I continued to eat my rice and studied her reaction.

"Wow, haha Nick huh? I sensed some tension between you two." She smirked.

"Hmph, very funny." I mumbled.

"What about you? Anybody special?"

"No, not really. Between Cassidy, Alex, and Novak, I kind of just been focusing on Noah for now. Nobody has really asked me out since Cassidy.."

"Alex Cabot? Casey? I didn't know you were bi?.."

"Yeah, I've dated both of them. We just grew apart, I guess. I'm more committed to my job than anything else I've done, except Noah."

"Why do you work so hard? It's okay to take time off to focus on your partner, I'm sure you have more than enough vacation time saved up by now."

"I honestly don't know why I work so hard. No one has ever really stayed for long in my life. I guess it's because I'm a product of rape, that I feel like I owe it to my mother to help others like her. even if she wasn't exactly 'Mother of the year'.."

"I'm sorry Liv, I didn't know. You do know I'm here for you to talk anytime, right?"

"Yeah, thank you. No one has ever really said that to me before, and meant it. I'm here for you too, you can talk to me about anything I promise I won't judge you."

I smiled and looked down. I couldn't believe she was actually opening up to me. She always puts on a mask and never talks about anything personal to anyone, except maybe Cragen, or Fin, or Munch, but even then she only did so when they put effort into telling her that they're there for her. I could tell she didn't say much anyways, because they always walked out of whatever room they were in looking defeated.

"And you? Who have you dated before?" Olivia said.

"Oh, um..Well I've dated Nate, and Michelle.."

"Michelle?"

"She lives back home in Georgia, you probably don't know her."

"You're bi?"

"Yeah..." I picked up our dishes and went to put them into the sink.

"Sorry, I'm just shocked I guess. Haha I never really thought you were into girls."

"It's okay, I have to say I'm more used to people assuming I'm lesbian." I laughed and looked back at her.

"Really? Haha then I just plain suck at telling what people are."

"Don't worry I am too. No one ever mentioned Alex or Casey when they came back to work on some cases, I didn't know at all."

"That's because we never told anyone at work, but occasionally I would get a remark from someone who suspected."

"Fin?"

"Yep." She laughed. Of course Fin would.

A/N (again) I'm having writers block so I'll try and continue throughout this week.