Fluff >.>

~Amanda's P.O.V Bc I love her~

She wouldn't look me in the eye.

I guess it's a good thing because if she did, I think I would've lost control.

Three years of hinting and hopelessly falling for her while she seemingly didn't feel a thing. She put on a mask everyday. I haven't even ever seen her so much as cry.

"I think I do. It's okay, I won't-" Her face started to get flushed from embarrassment.

"I do too." I impulsively said, a little too eagerly.

"You do?" She looked up at me. Her brown eyes always drive me insane, I couldn't stand it.

Without thinking, my lips crashed into hers. Her arms wrapped around my waist, and mine, went down from her face, to relaxed on her shoulders. My mind raced at the suddenness. I almost wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Uninhibited, we stood there for seemingly only a few minutes. Three years of feelings being unraveled through our lips. When we separated for air, I leaned into her chest.

"Liv?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

After a few moments of silence, i heard,

"I love you too." She kissed me again.

A/N sorry for a super crappy short chapter ( I suck at writing fluff ;-;) but the next one my friend wants to write smut for this so.. yeah. I'll try and have her write it by the end of this week.