The Kiss

"The tingles in my spine,
though, his lips feels so devine.
A spark ran through my heart,
as he violently ripped a small part."

I was walking through the forest, inhaling the sweet fresh smell of the morning dew. I kept walking deeper into the forest when I arrived at a river side I saw a pack of wolves.

I was mesmarize so I hid behind a huge tree and just watch them as they drink water. I know this creatures are dangerous but they are very much beautiful and mysterious. I slowly backed away from the tree but I accidentally stepped on a twig which made the wolves flinch, I froze in fear as one of the wolves the one with the black fur and blue eyes saw me and growl. When the pack saw him growling they all turned in my direction and growled.

"Okay not so beautiful now. Oh shit!" I said as my heart beated so fast that I have to catch my breath, I slowly backed away and I did the bravest thing I can think of...

I Ran...

They also ran across the river and followed me as I look back they are catching up with me.
"Oh shit, Oh shit!!! Holy Crap, Mother ducker... I'm dead. I am so mother ducking dead" I yelled as I gasp for air.
I ran fast but the black wolf was catching up with me and shit this doesn't look good.

I was already at the edge of a cliff and the wolves are closing in on me, I can't barely breath my lungs hurt so much as if they were on fire. The black wolf posistioned itself as if it was ready to pounced on me.

I took a step backward and then I noticed I am running out of land to step on and the drop below was more than an estimated of 30 feet with sharp rocks. Well, will you look at my luck .

As the black wolf jump and pounce on me I fell down the cliff and prayed to God for forgiveness as I knew I wouldn't survive this fall, so I close my eyes and with a loud thump...

I woke up and for the 3rd time this week I fell down from my bed and felt my head aching together with my shoulder and my arms.

Mom rushed into my room and saw me at the floor. "Mia dear are you okay? What happend? Another nightmare about the wolves?." She said in a motherly tone as she helps me get up and she told me to sit on my bed she went and get the brush and sat beside me combing my birds nest for a hair. "Mom, when will dad go home?" I asked out of curiousity as I turn back I saw a flicker of pain in her eyes. "Dear I've told you already dad is not coming home anymore." She said with very sad tone.

I didn't ask anymore when she finished combing my hair she told me to get ready for school or else I'll be late.

But before I did I checked my phone. Surprisingly there was one message from Manzoor

"Hey gorgeous❤ morning hope you had a great sleep."

"It's not really a great sleep I just fell from my bed and had a nightmare."
I replied.

"Wish I was under your bed so you had fallen for me instead and not the floor lol 😂😂."
He said.

"Yeah sure stop the mushy stuff you're gonna make me throw up."
I replied.

"Can we meet at the same spot this afternoon at 5:00? Or atleast have dinner with me?"
He said.

Okay my heart started beating so fast again. Damn it this guy is driving my heart insane. Now I am smiling like a complete idiot.
"Yeah sure, be glad too"
I said.
" see ya later gorgeous."
He replied.
And with that I just realized that I am going to a date with a very cute guy. I can't help but just grin.