The Girls

"Two more odd people,
Who always quarrel and squabble.
A palm on my face,
And in my mouth a bitter sweet taste."

As a headache started to climb it's way to my head, I put a finger to the middle of my forehead sorting out what just happen today and why was Aeden acting so jealous about everything.
Then a knock on my door made things worse. I closed my eyes and sigh as I yell "Come In." When the door opened I saw two timid young women standing and I immediately saw fear in their eyes. " G-g-good Morning mam" stuttered a small voice from the girl wearing a white blouse, just then my boss gave them a light pat on the back and gave me an evil grin (Okay maybe it's not evil, but for me it is, I kinda know where this thing is going and fuck I don't like it.) I stood up and smiled. "Yes sir Good Morning are this the two new hired employees." I said clearing my throat. "Ah Miss Gabes they are your personal assistant and new friends I command you to make friends with them and don't be so asocial Miss Gabes." He said with an edge of threat in his voice as he eyed me with one of his eyebrows way up high on his forehead... Dang it. He's serious. I surrender and sigh "Aye sir" I said in a gentle voice. "Good that's my girl." He said as he step in closer and pulled me to an awkward hug. "Okay then, toodles girls." He said in a gay-ish manner.

I shook my head as he left my office, then everything was silent for a while. I invited the girls to take a set while I look through their employee profile.

I started identifying them. The girl in tarted jeans and white shirt is Mirajane she has this lovely blond hair she is about 25 years old. The same age as I am. She's tall about 5'5 ft. And the shorter girl who is a year younger than Mira is named Zian. Zian she's a whole lot the opposite of Mira, she has a luscious and long auburn hair. She's wearing a pink shirt and denim jeans and a neon laced sneaker.

Not really the kind of clothing you'll wear to a job interview, but okay that is not the matter right now.

" so Mira how did you get the Job if you don't mind me asking." I said in a straight forward voice.

"Uncle said ur just workig too hard and me and Zian, we also need training for the upcoming hotel chains that will be established soon." She said in a wimpy voice as she kept her eye on her lap.

"If you don't mind, what are the things that we need to do?" Zian ask in a timid voice.

"Actually I am all done here you girls start tomorrow and please tell me that you're gonna wear proper uniforms." I said in a serious tone.

"Aye ma'am" they said in unison.

"You may leave my office now." I said to them before giving them a fake smile.

They shoot straight up from the couch and smiled at me before marching out the door.

As the door shut beside them I let out a sigh and slowly massage my head, I can slowly feel my head throbbing in pain. I grabbed their files and took one last look through their resume and profile before storing their folders in the employees file cabinet. After which I did one more stroll around the hotel making sure that the guest are properly served with their orders and request. Everything is in ship shape. As I walk towards my office I meet my boss halfway to my office.

"Mia I forgot to tell you that they're my niece... the two of them. So teach them well they are the future of our hotel chains." He said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Aye sir, but why me? Why not just send them to a university to teach them what I've been doing" I said in an oddly annoyed tone.

"Yes we can, but on the job training is so much better. Than sending them to school, teaching them out of date theories." He said with a proud of voice.

"Aye sir I will train them as you wish." I said in surrender.

"That's my girl." He said with a huge grin on his face.

As the morning turned to a blissful afternoon I checked my phone for any messages and well pretty much it has a lot of messages from no other but Aeden.

He was sending messages aking me wether I am hungry, thirsty or done with my work. He said he wants to hang out with me after work and maybe have a candlelight dinner by the beach. How romantic of him. Everything about him seemed so perfect... too perfect that scared me again he was like Manzoor "PERFECT" the thought sent some chills down my spine as I walked out of the hotel I saw him leaning back on his car with a smug look on his face which actually looked kind of hot that made me feel like running towards him and kiss him all over... Okay that sounded so wrong I mean you just kiss him... just a kiss... says my mind as slowly bit my lips as I was walking towards him staring at his loucios pinkish lips.

When I was already near him he never failed to make my stomach churn and my lungs malfunction that it made me gasp for air as he slowly slid hi arms around my hips and gave my ass a quick squeeze making me jump in surprise, he laughed with satisfaction on his face as he slowly held my face and lean in closer then he said in a shaky voice "Babyko I love you very much". A smile laced down my face and he let out a sigh following a huge grin on his face. He slowly pulled me closer to him, as he leans forward I closed my eyes, getting ready to feel another out of this world sensation, which have made the beating of my heart thump like a stick hitting a drum, like a... like a... I stammered with words as he inch closer and closer to my lips...
Then suddenly someone cleared his throat and with a dissatisfied tone he said " well that is a fine looking young man miss Gabes, but still you are on company grounds so I suggest you go somewhere more private." I looked who to see who was the idiot who rudely interrupted our little perfect moment. I was startled to see my boss looking at us arms crossed with an eyebrow raised. Okay not an idiot, I was an idiot I immediately pushed Aeden which made him stumbled on the ground "I-I am sorry sir..." I stuttered. Aeden looked at him with distaste in his mouth as he stood up. Aeden opened the car door and I went inside it was quite for a few seconds till I turned my head as he got in the car I grabbed his shirt and kissed him so hard that my lipstick was smudge all over his lips when I pulled my self away from him he was gasping for air as if I had consumed his oxygen, my check felt so hot that it was turning a shade of rise pink. "Well that was new" he said as he laugh so hard. He drove us home, to his house to be exact. The next day had come and I told Aeden not to call me all the time cause I am at work and all he smiled and apologise for doing the last time. Then as worked had began Mira and Zian was able to make the workload a bit lighter than when I was alone. It was okay for an hour then all hell broke loose. Mira plafully pushed Zian who accidentally stumbled on the executive chairs which made the organizers containing the documents that I've been working on to fall and permanent ink from the refill bottle spilled all over on the floor and had ruined the document I swallowed a scream and immediately stood and ran to save my documents but half of it are already covered and smudge with blank ink. I wanted to scream and shout at the two girls but I didn't so I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I opened them Zian and Mira are doing their best to clean the mess, simultaneously saying "sorry" or "we didn't mean too" I stood up with pure anger evident on my face as I stiffly said "CLEAN, this mess up I want the mess gone by the time I am back." I walked out of the office leaving them clean the scattered paper and ink. I went to my boss's office and reported what had happened he told me that he will just give me new documents to start over again my work and that I should forgive the girls for doing what they did cause they are still learning I resisted the urge to yell at my boss I might get fired. I called Aeden that I will be having an overtime to finish all of the work.
The next day Mira and Zian brought a cake with them as they arrive with the a word "Sorry" was written, they invited me for a girls outing on Saturday just to help me relax a bit. I couldn't say no so I came with them but Aeden didn't aproved of me going but I went anyway. Which had left Aeden very cross with my behavior. He had told me that he wouldn't talk to me again so which had left me sitting on the side of the beach contemplating life... that waa when Zian and Mira sat by my side and comforted me. There we was, the 3 of us sitting quietly staring at the lazy waves bending over the shore creating foams.

As we went home that day Aeden didn't make a sound nor tried to talk to me as he was fuming with anger because I disobey him. So I went home to my mom's place.