The Unknown

"Lost and hurt,
Pained and treated like dirt.
Should I stay here,
Or should I go back there?"

I was back at the forest where I saw the wolves, I slowly walked through the misty forest, the mist was so thick that the only thing that I can see are streaks of fainted lines which I assume are trees and there are a lot big fern plants everywhere making walking hard as I stumble upon tree roots. As I walk deeper into the forest I can hear the gushing water of the river and pack of wolves were again there. I move in close enough to see them through the misty forest. If you ask me why I am moving close again I have no idea. Then suddenly it's happening again my dream... I stepped on a twig and made all the wolves turn and they're after me again I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. I was at the edge of the cliff again "why does this always happens to me" I murmur under my breath. I was moving back while the wolves are moving in closer and closer till I ran out of land to step on eventually I falled again this time all I feel was cold and chills while my whole body feels numb. As I was about to hit ground when a cold splash of salt water hit my face.
"Warnar! It LIVES!!" Shouted a little boy who was dressed oddly from somewhat like from the medival period kind of clothes and a fancy little hat with a blue ribbon. He was about 4-5 years old.

"Get away from it Gray" said Warnar who was wearing a gnome costume with a long pink pointy hat, he looked like a 7-8 year old kid with a red orange like hair. Suddenly the little boy started to poke my head with a stick.
"AAHHOOOYYYY!!! C - AN YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Shouted Gray while still poking my head with a stick. I lay there for a moment ignoring them...

My mind ran back to what had happened last night with Aeden the look on his face.
"Gray leave it!! Maybe it's dead come on let's go home!" He shouted in an annoyed tone. Gray smiled and said "she smelled like a mermaid Warn!!" Shouted Gray with a grin on his face.

"Forget it I'm leaving" said Warnar who turned his back and started walking. I rose up my hair still a bit damp and smelled like seaweed it was a bit dark since it's very cloudy and a few meters ahead I saw a lush forest with thick and heavy fog. Gray sat beside me and said while drawing random lines on the sand "I like seaweeds, my brother Warnar is a sad totter but I still like seaweeds."

He looked at me and smiled, I noticed that he was he has 2 large front teeth like a rabbit's and he has lost one of his canine tooth.
"where am I?" I asked the little boy, "Gray!! Come on let's go home leave the confused lady alone!" Warnar shouted from a distance.
"I dunno really, all I can remember is falling and drowning, and the when I open my eyes POOF we're here and after a while you wash up ashore, did I say Warnar is a sad totter?" Gray said in a dark expression as if he was trying to remember something.

A few seconds later Warnar was back his eyebrows crossed and seemed to be annoyed by his little brother. "Great now we're lost and cold all thanks to you Gray!" Said Warnar in an angry tone. "You're welcome War." Gray answered in a singsong tone which enraged Warnar even more.

Suddenly we heard a huge crash as if a tree just fell down on the ground. Out of curiosity I stood up, then suddenly a jolt of pain panged on my shoulder and I smelled again the faint rustic smell of blood, but still I walked to the direction where it came from. "Hey lady! Where are you going? Your shoulder is bleeding" Said Gray as he stood up and ran towards me. "GAAHHH! where are you going now Gray? " Warnar shouted in an angry tone. Gray looked back to Warnar smiled and said " I'm going to help this lady Warn she smell like mermaids."
The Warnar grunted under his breath and ran towards his brother.

"Hey lady wait!" Said Gray as he pulled out a hanky out of his small pocket. " Yes kid what is it?" I answered. "You look awful, like you've been battered and fell from a cliff." He said in a high pitch voice. I stoped walking and Gray end up bumping on me and I looked down on my slightly tattered white dress and barefoot ( wondering where did my shoes had floated to?) I looked at my hands, arms and legs there are so many bruises and my left arm was painful and had lots of cuts and wounds which were still bleeding. "Hey lady take my hanky and wrap it on your arm" said Gray tiptoeing just to hand me the hanky. I accepted the hanky and by the time I did Warnar was able to catch up with us. Then as we venture deeper into the forest my heart race cause of fear upon seeing am old man holding an axe with the fallen tree, which had a weird sad face With it's mouth gaping open and black liquid dripping all over it's barks. Before the two boys could do or say anything I grabbed both of them behind a large tree and covered their mouths. Just in time when the man with axe turned toward our direction. And shouted "Anyone there?", Warnar bit my hand which caused me to flinch and let him go then he went out and Said "Ah yeah here mister. We're a bit lost and I was wondering if you could help us find a way back home? " He said in a stuttering tone. " is your brother really that of an idiot?" I said to Gray who froze in fear he looked at me with pure fear in his eyes. "That's the woods man in my dreams he'll skin you alive and eat your beating heart." Gray whispers in a shaky voice. No wonder I was having bad feelings toward this man.

" Well finally adult help to find our way back home, glad I wasn't a scaredy cat like yous two" he said laughing then Warnar finished talking the woods man, he invited us to go to his house and have dinner with him since it's getting dark Warnar was delighted by the idea but me and Gray were terrified. But we have nowhere to go so what we did was just follow Warnar's assurance that this woods man is harmless as a butterfly. I looked at the woods man with a twisted and maniac smile on his face, his hands wrinkled and stained with the black liquid which looked like tar that was coming out of the tree bark. His jumpsuit looked all dirty and he smelled like a cadaver left under the sun to dry I don't trust this man, but for some reason Warnar does. He gathered as much wood as he can and we were on our way to the woods man home.