The Surprise

"As the sun shone upon us,
And I gained his trust.
His love was ever so sweet,
But behind his kindness lies a beast."

As the daybreak came and the first ray of sun hits our tangled body Aeden moan and cuddled with me even tighter, which to my surprise woke me up. As I flutter my eyes open, I slowly haul my body and reclined on the and as I rub my eyes as I gace upon my side, all I can see was Aeden's face peacefully sleeping. I slowly caressed his cheek and he held my hand and slowly a light smile danced on his face. "Babyko you're up early" he said in a tender sleepy voice.

"I'll go back to sleep. It's just that it is so hard to believe that we're together and that you love me and all this is just amazing. I think I can't go back to sleep right now cause finally my reality is better than my dreams" I replied to him in a voice full of sincerity. Eyes closed he smiled and said "babyko I love you for the rest of my" he mumbled under his breath as he slowly fall asleep. I was left alone now awoken by the thought of what Aeden just said. I stared at him for a while and remembered all the things that I lied to him about. I close my eyes and slowly tears ran down from my eyes but he wipe the tears and said "babyko I love you don't be sad no more okay". As I gaze on his sleepy face
"This is too good to be true." I thought to myself. I closed my eyes once more and soon before I knew it I was fast asleep.

I woke up with the blinding rays of the sun hitting my face. I slowly untangle myself from Aeden. With his eyes closed he mumbles "Please don't go stay." But I didn't mind what he said and just continued as I picked up my clothes on the floor. I gazed at him one more time and left.

"Babyko why did you leave when I told you to stay?" Aeden texted me after 3 hours had passed and I was already at my office face the battle between financial matters and costumer satisfaction rates.
"Great now you're not replying. Are you busy with some other boy? Answer me damn it." He texted after a few more minutes. I picked up my phone and called him.

"Babyko what the hell is wrong with you?" Aeden said in an angrily tone.
"Wait what did I do?" I asked him.
"Great you don't know. You know what forget it." He said as he hung up the call.
"What a JERK! What kind of human does that!?" I exclaimed in anger. I heard a knock on the door of my office and when I opened the door it was my boss.
"Mia I have two new people on the job and I want you to train and to make friends of them" he said with a grin on his face.
"Ah... sir? Make friends is a little too much don't you think? That my good sir is beyond my job description which clearly states that I should only handle the training of employees, the costumer satisfaction rate, and and auditing the financial statement of the hotels sir" I said with a firm tone. Making friends is not my deal. To tell you honestly I rather be feared than loved. "Mia are you complaining? Well this is a first. In the work place Mia we need to complain less and work more. You're gonna train and make friends this employees whether you like it or not." My boss said in a firm voice. "We need more people and you need to be more friendly cause 4 of our staff already submitted there resignation letter cause they said you threatens them." He said with one of his eyebrows raised. "It's not a threat it was a warning sir. They were clods. They were not doing the task right, you don't expect me to let them get away with it don't you sir?" I retorted back to him. "Well you could Mia I don't need more of your excuses. Do what u must and make friends." He said and walked away from my office. I slumped on the couch and rethinking about what my boss assigned me to do. I closed my eyes and for a moment there I envision myself with Manzoor, when suddenly there was a know on the door of my office. I stood up and opened the door to see who it was, it was Sheira a staff from the front desk. "Mam there's somebody looking for you at the front desk." She said her voice a bit shaky.

"Okay go ahead I'll follow you." I replied to her with a cold voice.

When I arrive at the lobby of the front desk the first thing I saw was Aeden sitting on the couch reading some magazines. The moment that he saw me, his eyes lit up and a smile dances around his lips.

As I approach him he stood up from the couch and ran his hand through his hair, while looking at me while on his hand a bouquet of blood red roses and a box of Ferrero Rochero... The front desk clerks where amazed... They looked amazed. I silently squeal inside my head cause he look so fucking hot right now. As I got nearer I felt my heart beating so fast, it's somewhat feels like it's gonna burst out of my chest.

"Hey babyko" he said with a grin lacing on his lips.

"Well this is a surprise what's up babe?" I ask tilting my head to the side, with a serious look on my face.

" I just want to apologize about the way I acted." He said stare straight to my eyes, his voice is full of remorse and sincerity.

I try to keep myself calm and breath normally cause my heart is totally beating out of my chest and I need to gasp for air cause it is getting harder for me to breath just staring at the way he looks. I sigh and closed my eyes. And I looked at him straight in the eye still with a serious look on my face. He started walking toward me and just pulled me into a hug. I burry my face on his warm strong chest and let out a sight. "I am not mad at you, you know I was just a bit upset with how you acted." I said my voice a bit shaky. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

"Eehhhheeeemmmm" a voice suddenly came out of nowhere and when I turned to see who it was...

It was the hotel supervisor. "Miss Gabes... Manners please" she said gesturing at the guest looking at us with an awe in their faces. I immediately pushed him away from me and cleared my throat... "babe I am sorry I am still at work we can talk later." I said in a whisper as I ran to the guest and great them and assist them to their rooms. At the back of my eye I saw Aeden head out with his hands on his pocket. I let out another sight and shake my head I called the bellhop to asist the guest with there bags. The immediatly went to my office to do some paper work. My phone rang and I saw Aeden was calling again. I picked it up "BABYKO! Who was that guy you were talking to? I saw u smiled at him." He asked with an angry voice. "It was the door man I asked him to help the guest. You don't have to be jealous all the time you know." I said rolling my eyes at his immaturity. He suddenly hung up. "What the hell is wrong with this guy." I asked myself. Suddenly a knock came on my door.