Aeden

"As a new hope dawns in me,
Moving on should now be easy.
I will try to love again,
But remembering you I will abstain"

Aeden drove as far as he can away from the beach. He took me to this place, it was dark no light shone except for the twinkling stars in the evening sky. As the car stopped Aeden paused for a moment before looking a me in the eye and said "Why did you cry back there what happened?" he said in a low yet comforting tone.

"I know I looked like a complete idiot right now..."

"No I am just worried about you I don't know what is wrong and I want to help you whatever your problem is tell me I can help you and I will help you no matter what it is I swear. I wanna make you smile I don't wanna hurt you." he interrupted.

"wait a second... okay" he said as he unbuckle his set belt and open his door and went outside, he opened my door and escorted me out. As I step outside the evening breeze was very chilly, Aeden pulled me into a tight hug and whispered in my ears "Listen, whoever had hurt you in the pass leave him there and look forward to the future with me by your side. I swear on your life I will never hurt you."

inside my head my thoughts was on fire and was telling me "NO, you fucking idiot just say NO!", then another voice said "WHAT?! say YES! say YES! he's a gentlemen! he said he won't hurt you." "No don't listen to that shit it's just a bunch of LIES! He will make you fall in love with him and once you're so freaking in love with him he'll leave you like the dirty little whore you are." scolded another thought. "He did said that he would want the future with you and so? forget your past SAY YES TO HIM!" shouted another.

"OKAY SHUT UP" I shouted which surprised Aeden and he looked at me with confusion.

"Mia listen, listen to me, okay? I am saying this because I feel so comfortable with you and I had never felt this with any girl before like ever. I feel strange that somehow you can be my future, my love, my soulmate." He said in a low and sincere tone.

My heart pounded when he said that I could be his soulmate.

"Look at me Mia, Mia listen okay I love you that much the moment we meet I have said to myself that one day you'll be the girl that I'll be saying my vows with in the altar. I know this is weird and I know it is all of a sudden but I love you... I really do and I want you and you alone" he said in a firm tone.

"Mia will you be my babyko?" he asked as he loosen his hug and looked me in the eye.

"Yes" was the only response that I've answered which painted a smile face and made him jump in glee.

He pulled me close, slip his hands down my waist and pulled me close to him that I can already feel his panting warm breath on my face. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster as his face inch closer and closer to mine.

As our lips collide, my whole brain exploded in pleasure. Tingles ran all over my spine, as he kisses me he pulled me even closer to his body and kissed me harder. I ran my fingers through his hair, which felt super soft and silky and his hands ran down to my ass and I know what was going to happen next. As he continued kissing me, abruptly I pushed him "Stop! Stop! Aeden please just stop." I said my voice full of fear.

"why? what's wrong babyko?" he asked in a caring voice as he looked at me with his eyes full of concern.

"I never done this before." I lied trying to sound as innocent as I can.

"Really? You swear to God you haven't done it before? I promise I'll be gentle with you, if this is gonna be your first time." He said as he kissed my lips.

"Just be honest with me. Okay? And I will love you with all honest and sincerity, I will be faithful to you. Cause I love you very much. You're the second most important person in my life. Just tell me everything even if it hurts me, we can talk it over and work it all out." he added as look me in the eye and smiled and gave my lips a quick kiss.

Suddenly as he hug me I felt fear. My thoughts started to argue again. "HAVEN'T DONE IT BEFORE? are kidding me? you should tell him the truth before he himself would discover how much of a whore you are" said one thought in disgust. "Don't listen he won't figure out who you are, unless you keep on pretending." said another thought. "Be honest! The freaking guys is honest with you, why can't you do the same?" replied another thought. "Is he? he's hiding many secrets from you. So why not do the same." another thought said.

"I love you, and you alone don't keep any secrets from me okay? babyko" Aeden interrupted.

I was snapped back to reality. " I love you too" I said in a fading tone.

As we drove back to the city we stopped by a restaurant and ate dinner.

Then after eating dinner we head for Aeden's place. As I enter I was amazed by the paintings that were hung on the wall not only that but a tall cacti accents the corner of his sophisticated living room which Aeden said was designed by Marcelo Brito Interiors. A cascading capiz chandelier draws the eye upward as the white colored chandelier accents the sky like paint on the ceiling. It's a welcome touch of life in a room full of neutral tones.

"Babyko your mouth is open. Don't want flies going inside you're pretty mouth don't we?" Aeden said with a smirk.

"It's just that this paintings are amazing." I said in awe.

"They are supposed to be amazing cause I made them" he said in a proud tone.

As I walk closer to get a better view of the painting he wrestled me from behind and we fell down on his couch which was cotton soft. Then he pinned my hands against the couch, he was on top of me, the moment our eyes meet they just locked on each other and for a few seconds we just stare at each other, then he slowly lean closer and kissed my lips.

"Be a good submissive babyko and let me give you pleasure." He said as he kissed my lips all the way down to my neck.

I slowly let out a low moan as his hands touch my breast and gave it a light squeeze.

Then he looked at me with a smirk on his face. Then he kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He slowly let loose his grip on my hand and he stood up and offered me his hand and pulled me up.

Then to my surprise he suddenly carried me bridal style and automatically I put my arms around his neck. Then he lean in closer to me and gave me a quick kiss.

He carried me all the way up to his bedroom and to my surprise he suddenly throw me to his bed which made me shout. I looked at him as if he was mad.

Then he gave me a smirk and took off his brownish gray shirt, showing off his tattoo and abs which made me stare at him.

He smiled at me and walked closer to his bed then, he leaned closer, close enough that I can feel his hot breath on my skin.
He placed his palm on my cheek and looked me in the eye.
"I love you so much Mia. I swear to God I love you so much." He said full on sincerity in his voice.
"I love you more Aeden" I said as a smile danced through my lips.
"NO! I love you the most." He said as he wrestled me down to the bed then kissed me so hard that I have to catch my breath everytime he stops kissing me. He started kissing me again on my lips the on my neck. Then he abruptly removed my shirt then continued kissing down, as he reached my tummy I let out a low moan and as he kept his gaze on me the whole time it made my insides melt.

He went down to the part where it made shout and scream and I did him the same favor.

After our little game (If you know what I mean). He wrapped me in his warm strong arms as we fall asleep.