THE FORGOTTEN WIFE

HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH THAT YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM?

Solana Aries Walls has been in love with Quest Nasir Gaulden since he saved her life when she was thirteen. She loved him so much that she agreed to be one of his FOUR wives. Everyone in her personal life ridiculed her for marrying him. He was mean, aggressive, and possessive. Any negative adjective that you could think of, he was described as. He wasn't any of those things to Solana, however. But I don't want you to think that he loved Solana, he basically ignored her existence day in and day out. How could her husband, the man who was suppose to love her for the rest of their life, not even pay her any mind? She didn't even think he took the time to learn her name for the time that she'd been with him.

Three years she waited for him to love her, appreciate her, or at least, to some semblance, acknowledge her. He didn't though. Some may have called
her naive or even called her a fool for waiting as long as she did, but she's finally leaving. Not that it would matter much to Quest, but it mattered to her.

And this is the story of Solana Aries Walls — The Forgotten Wife.

RATED MATURE
graphic language — graphic depictions of violence — sex scenes — groveling — angst