chapter three

SOUNDTRACK #6:
Summer Walker — Closure

Erin and Sade walked through Saks Fifth holding hands. They were meeting with their personal shopper to pick up a few items that they had ordered the previous month for themselves and Quest.

It had been two weeks since Solana left and things in the Gaulden mansion have been tense and stressful. Every attempt of trying to find Solana had failed and they still hadn't identified the man that she was with that day. It was as if he was a ghost and he made Solana disappear with him.

Their heels quieted down as they walked on the carpeted area towards Naya, their personal shopper.

"Hey y'all!" Naya spoke, walking up to them.

"Naya the Stylist!! I'm so excited to see what you picked out for us!" Erin squealed, rushing forward to hug Naya. She loved fashion and after marrying Quest she was able to live out all of her fashion desires. They knocked down the wall in her closet to the other room and created a large walk-in closet for her.

"Hey girl." Sade smiled at Naya and took a seat in one of the leather chairs in the area.

Naya walked to the back and Sade watched as Erin looked around at a few designer pieces they had displayed around the section they were in.

"Oh these are cute!" Erin held up the denim-inspired Gucci monogram platform slides to Sade.

"Those are cute baby! But I like those white ones!" Sade said and pointed to the white color way of the same shoe.

"They'll be cute for the spring and summer. Imma tell Naya to add these on to our bill." Erin said, making Sade node her head.

Erin was pulled away from the display items as Naya rolled the clothes rack full of this season's latest fashion out of the back room.

"Alright E! I pulled your items first. Let's go to the dressing room, your tailor is already waiting on you." Naya explained as she continued to push the cart to the waiting room. Erin eagerly followed behind Naya.

"Be back Sade!" Erin called over her shoulders excitedly.

Sade knew Naya was going to pull Erin to the back first because Erin always took the longest due to her proportions. She turned attention to her phone after being left alone.  She was tapped through her Instagram stories, sending heart eyes to some of her acquaintances' stories. She didn't follow very man men, Banks being among the few, but she also followed Gemini, their Chicago plug. She tapped his story as she came to it, viewing down in a confused fashion.

GEMINITHEGREAT
3 hrs ago

GEMINITHEGREAT3 hrs ago

"Bae"

'That looks like Solana.' Sade thought to herself as she viewed the story again. Hearing Gemini call the girl wrapped around him bae, made her eyebrow raise. She needed a second opinion before she sent the information to Quest. She hopped up from her seat, making her way to the dressing room that Erin, Naya, and their tailor occupied.