chapter six

FENDIBANS  HERE YOU GO BOO! Let's get a little xxx-rated.
Excuse any mistakes!

SOUNDTRACK #12:
Ashanti —Foolish

Quest walked through his warehouse in Albany, Georgia watching as his employees worked diligently to package all of his products. His business front was a mattress distributor but all of the mattresses were filled with cocaine, weed, pills, etc. and shipped out across all of east coast.

It was a lucrative business and he was a smart business man through and through. He knew that he had to handle every individual with care in the position he was in because one mistake could have his empire crashing down around him. He couldn't afford that and he avoided that at all cost. It was the sole reason he married Mya. Her father, Carlos, needed her off his hands and a peace treaty with Quest because he was encroaching upon his business's territory.

Carlos needed to assure that Quest wouldn't destroy his business and the best offer he could make was his daughter. She was a peace offering and Quest knew it was fucked up, but ultimately that was something Mya would have to deal with on her own. He couldn't save someone who wouldn't open their eyes.

Mya sat in his office tapping on her phone, most likely online shopping. She was almost as bad as Erin.

"You so pretty, guh." Quest said as walked deeper into his office, after staring at her from his doorway.

Mya looked up, smiling at Quest. Her cheeks reddened slightly at the compliment. She had always been attracted to Quest and when she was given the opportunity to marry him, she happily did.

"Thank you baby." She spoke from her seat on the couch. He walked over to her, standing in between her legs and gripping her chin as he kissed all over her face.

He was just as soft with Mya as he was with Sade and Erin because he knew how fucked up the situation was for her to marry him. Her childhood wasn't that great from what he learned too. He just wanted to make her life a little easier.

That made him a hypocrite though if he thought about it long enough. He never did much of that anymore because he always felt an extreme guilt because it always lead back to how he treated Solana. It had been almost two months and due to some "technical difficulties" regarding the court, they still hadn't made it in front of a judge.

"Baby.." Mya trailed off, bring him back to the present moment with her.

"Wassuh pretty guh?" He questioned, caressing her face in his hands.

"Can i get another kiss?" She puckered her lips and he leaned down, taking the bottom one into his mouth. A low smacking could be heard throughout his office as they continued to kiss.

He held her body against his as he shoved his tongue down her throat. She gagged slightly, before relaxing her throat and letting his tongue go as deep as he wanted it too. A moan hummed in her throat as his hands gripped and smacked her ass.

Mya pulled away from him, a trail of saliva still connecting the two. Her lips were bruised and her face was red.

"You might as well take this lil one piece off." Quest said, dragging his hands up her body and catches the zipper that sat in the middle of her chest to show off her cleavage. He unzipped it, watching as her breast dropped slightly and her stomach showed in full display. His hands fluttered over her front side as she continued stripping out of the long sleeve body suit she had on for the day.

Left in only her thong, he picked her up and carried her over to his desk, sitting her in front of his chair.

"Take these off." He snapped the band of her thong as he sat down in his seat. She obeyed him, sliding the panties off her. Her wetness covered the seat in the thong and smeared across her lower lips.