Prologue

A seven year old Stella Salvatore cried silently on the arms of her cousin Damien while her other cousin Kaden tries to heal her wound. The three cousins are all Heretics. Their parents didn't know because they were too busy protecting their cousin Hope.

Hope was an angel. Was. When she was still inside Hayley's womb. But now? Calling her a devil would be an insult to the devil himself.

"Mummy didn't mean to hurt me right?" Stella asked, waiting an affirmation from her cousin just to convince herself that her mom didn't mean to slap her, scratching her face in the process making it bleed.

Rebekah caught her admiring the new dress she brought for Hope. Hope no longer wanted the dress that Stella touched so she asked her family to come with her and go shopping, leaving the three cousins alone in their house.

Although Damien and Kaden wanted to sooth her feeling, they couldn't lie so they looked down and stayed silent. Rebekah knew what she's doing. It's not like it's their first time. For seven years, they were all physically, mentally and emotionally abused in the Mikaelson household.

"I wish aunt Freya could teach us magic." Kaden said trying to change the topic.

Their powers are growing and it's getting hard to keep it inside their body. None of their family members believe them though. They thought it was Hope's power that they're sensing since she's the first born.

"Aunt Freya is too busy teaching Hope. They're all too busy for Hope." Stella said, her voice not laced in jealousy but sadness.

"If only we have other family..." Damien said which made the two children looked at him.

"Damien even though they don't love us, we love them. We can't give up on them." Stella chastised.

"What's the point of not giving up on them if they already gave up on us?" Kaden agreed on Damien's side.

"Because... we have no choice." Stella answered.

"Actually, you do now." An unfamiliar girl around their age appeared out of nowhere. "Hello! I'm Liliana Nicole Morningstar, supposed to be Mikaelson but whatever, the first born Mikaelson. Klaus is my sperm donor." She said in a cheery voice. Her hair was red and her eyes were black but once a light shines upon it, you'll see it becomes red like rubies. Her sinister expression looks a lot like their hybrid uncle's smile.

"Cousin? How come we didn't know of you?" Kaden asked.

"Because my dad didn't know I exist too." Liliana gave them a sweet smile. "Now I just found out that I have cousins and just discovered who my father and paternal family is. Yah know I was taking a walk on hell then  my feet took me in this odd looking door which is connected to the 'Other Side'. I met a guy named Mikael who introduced me to a woman named Esther. Then I found out they're my paternal grandparents. They took me to meet with Henrik Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson, Stefan Salvatore and Katherine Pierce blah blah blah. They told us how they witnessed how you were treated and of course I was enrage. Like hell nah uh I won't let my cousins go through that so I sneaked out of hell then I went here. Come with me and we'll discuss the matters with my uncle and mom. And before you ask, I was in hell because the devil Lucifer is my mother's twin brother, well they're supposed to be triplets but uncle Michael is a douchebag. I'm a quadbrid, witch-vampire-werewolf-celestial hybrid and we can practice magic together! You know three is a very powerful number in witchcraft but four means death. We could be the deadliest cousins ever!" Liliana rambled happily.

Her three cousins on the other hand were all frozen in shock with their jaws on the floor. Their cousin is the niece of the devil and if she is inviting them to live with her and her mom then it means they'll meet the Devil. The Devil, bible and all.

"So...are you coming?" Liliana asked. The three looked at each other then answered together.

"Yes!"

If their family doesn't want them then they'll give them what they want. Maybe, just maybe they can find the love of a family that was ripped from them.