III : Vision

"They really wouldn't leave you alone huh?" Lily asked as she sat with her cousins on the living room

"Pretty annoying actually." Stella said rolling her eyes.

"Hey do you think they need us for sacrifice that's why they're eager to find us?" Kaden asked.

Damien looked at him but sighted. "Your way of thinking is really crazy but I cannot say it is impossible."

"Maybe a sacrifice for Hope?" Stella asked.

"Who is Hope anyway?" Lily asked with raised brows. She had never seen her sister ever.

"Let me show you." Stella said. She touched Liliana's forehead and the flashbacks of her memories with Hope appeared, how Hope would bully her, get her in trouble, make fun of her and just downgrade her.

Liliana was fuming that her wings involuntarily sprung out. She had their Uncle Niklaus' scary expression but she managed to calm her voice, dangerously calm, "That's my sister? What a total glow down."

The cousins looked at each other and laughed.

"Come on! Come on! Charlie, Rory and Blaze are coming!" Liliana's jolly and giddy self went back. She was excited to play with all of her cousins in one place.

Charlie Martin is her uncle Amenadiel and aunt Linda's son. He's two years older than them. Aurora, or she prefers to be called Rory was a year younger than Liliana so she's the youngest, she's Lucifer and Chloe's daughter. Blaze was a demon who is a lot older than all of them but she was bounded in hell so she never grew up until Aunt Maze and Aunt Eve adopted her and brought her on earth. He'll has a really weird time space. Liliana is three months older than Hope, six months older than Kayden, seven months older than Damien and nine months older than Stella.

The Mikaelson cousins had been hanging out with Charlie, Blaze and Rory. Charlie is quite close with Stella but Kaden and Damien would always steal him for 'boys time'. Blaze likes to taunt Kaden most of the time. They have quite a love-hate friendship. Rory loves hanging out with Stella because they're both 'blondes' but she'd have secret conversation with Damien sometimes.

"Your family sucks." Blaze said which made the Mikaelson cousins nod.

"Well I am not one for violence but why don't we call aunt Gabriel to send them a little message?" Rory asked.

"I think I'm thinking what your thinking." Lily said, the two Morningstars exchanged sinister looks. Charlie shook his head as his two cousins fold their hands and prayed.

"Dearest auntie Gabbie we need your assistance..." Rory said first.

"You love us really so please help us send a message. Please..." Liliana continued and not a second later, the children heard a wings flapper behind them and there stood the Angel Gabriel looking at her nieces pointedly.

"Really children? Really?"

"We'll tell you the 'reason' before you deliver the message anyway." Liliana shrugged. She knows what kind of 'reason' her aunt Gabriel wants. She wants the tea and Liliana will happily serve it.

"Spill it, Lily."

"Okay so this is what happened..." Liliana and the Mikaelson children told the story, how they're neglected, abused and treated like trash, how Liliana found out about their existence, how they ran away and their current situation. They even show the Angel some of their memories.

"Well...that's a lot to process." Gabriel said, genuinely feeling sorry for the children and quite thankful that her niece didn't have to go through all of that. "Now I'll do this to help you punish them but no more funny businesses okay?" Gabriel said. The children saluted at her. This made her feel fuzzy inside. How those kind of people treat these angels like that is beyond her comprehension. She then disappeared, on her way to complete the task.

"And now we wait." Damien said

"I suppose they'll stop trying to track us after this?" Kayden asked.

"They should." Stella answered. They finally have a life where everyone loves them and treated them like a family.

Uncle Lucifer always let's the get away with mischief, Henrik joins them, Papa Finn would turn a blind eye on them, Grandma and Grandpa would chastise them first but would laugh at them, Mommy Kat gives the best cuddles, Moma Lucia would always kiss them, mama Sage cooks the best food and everything was just perfect. They also met Trixie who'd spoil them with gifts, aunt Chloe who'd share stories about her job and cases, uncle Amenadiel who'd teach them random stuffs, Aunt Maze and Aunt Eve who'd teach them how to use various weapons and how to torture different kinds of people's, aunt Linda who loves giving them advice and helping them get over their emotional trauma and aunt Ella who shares her forensic and scientific knowledge to them. She doesn't want those people to ruin it.

TW: Violence, blood and gore...

Rebekah was asleep, she was exhausted worrying about her little girl. In her sleep, she felt like she was sucked inside a black hole. She found the consciousness of her family with her, even Hope and Hayley was there.

"Freya what's happening?" She asked.

"I don't--" their conversation was cut off by a scream Rebekah knew all too well.

"Stella? Stella!" She ran towards the abandoned building in front of them. "Stella!" Rebekah continued to call her daughter's name, her family not far behind.

"Mommy! Help! Mommy please! I want my mommy! Mom!" Stella shouted. Rebekah finally saw her little girl running towards her direction but Stella wasn't looking straight ahead, she was looking back.

"Stella I'm here now baby, I'm here." She bent down to hopefully catch her daughter but Stella only ran past her as if Rebekah was nothing but air. "No! Stella I'm here. Mommy's here, love." Tears stream don Rebekah's face seeing the terrified expression on her daughter's face. Her dress ripped and dirty, her hair unkempt, blood running down her temple and bruises all over her arms. Rebekah shouted in surprise when a hand grabbed Stella's arms.

"Shh Stella it's me. Don't shout. Be as quiet as you can." Damien whispered. The Mikaelsons went towards the two. They couldn't see them. Davina wasn't able to stop the sob coming out of her mouth as rage filled Kol's body seeing the black eye in his son's face and the cuts and bruises all over his body.

"Where's Kaden?" Stella whispered shakily trying hard to prevent her sobs from coming out.

Elijah came closer at the mention of his son's name, hopeful that he'd know where he is. He can hear his heart shatters as Damien shook his head sadly while trembling.

Stella couldn't contain her sob and when she let out one a hand grabbed her by the hair dragging her away as two more hands restrained Damien.

"Get away from her!"

"Get your hands off my son!"

"I will kill you, you bastards!"

Rebekah, Davina and Kol yelled. Elijah was silent. He was trembling. He doesn't know if this is real. But it feels so real. The only thing in his mind is to find his son.