XIV : The Truth Untold

Klaus was given a flicker of hope and he would do everything to not mess up

Klaus was given a flicker of hope and he would do everything to not mess up. "Not as intense as before?" He asked.

"Yes. She once told me she would've searched for you again after she got over what a random stranger said about you and her. She can forgive the people who hurt her but she finds it harder to forgive people who hurt the people she loves and cares about." Nadia confirmed.

"Yeah. Remember what happened in Greece?" Marcel asked his wife which made Nadia nod.

"What happened in Greece?" Freya asked. Marcel and Nadia only motioned zipping their mouths.

Then the final door opened.

They entered the blue door covered in sapphires.

A two year old Damien was running with Kaden butt naked as their diapers were on their heads.

"Den!"

"Dam!"

Both boys turned towards their little cousin Stella who wore her dress wrong. The back part of the dress was the one in front. Stella was running after them with a frown on her face.

"LA!" they both shouted as they giggled running away from Stella.

The Mikaelsons melted at the pure innocence of the three children.

Kaden climbed the shelf to get away. But his diaper was blocking her view making him lose his balance. But thankfully Damien was there and was able to unconsciously levitate his cousin.

Then a three year old Hope entered the living room. She was about to throw a tantrum when none of her cousins paid any attention to her. Stella, Damien and Kaden are currently floating around thanks to Damien's magic.

Davina looked at her son with pride. Her baby is a powerful warlock. She didn't know how they never knew about it. Was she that irresponsible and ignorant about her child?

"Wait, that was Damien? I thought..." Kol said looking at his niece.

Just as Hope was about to shout at them while pointing her hands on them, Klaus, Elijah, Kol and Hayley entered the living room.

"Oh my god!" Hayley squealed which made Hope drop her hand. Damien's focus was broken letting them fall on the rug. But for the adults, it looks like Hope was the one who levitated them and lost focus.

Kol picked Hope up and tickled her. "My niece, the strongest witch that would ever live."

"Of course she would be. She's a Mikaelson." Klaus announced proudly.

Damien, Kaden and Stella, who were oblivious to the obvious favoritism, clapped their hands.

Elijah winced remembering what happened next. He scolded his two year old son about being improper. He also remembered Stella being shouted at by Rebekah for wearing the dress wrong.