II : Gone

The Mikaelsons and the Morningstar's were escorted to their new estate just outside LA through limousines

The Mikaelsons and the Morningstar's were escorted to their new estate just outside LA through limousines. Their mansion in Mystic Falls cannot rival the glory of the castle like manor in front of them. There are fountains, a huge garden and an even bigger house. The kids eyes went back and forth from the mansion to Lucia. She gave them a 'duh' look.

"I'm the devil's twin sister and God's daughter. Holding back isn't in my nature." Lucia said.

"Grandpop is way worse. He made another island for me in Rio as a gift on my first birthday. Mom and uncle Luci tried their best to reign him in since then. And now that you're here I think you'll experience way worse. He's feeling guilty about not doing anything about your home situation. I mean he's a God not a genie so he really cannot interfere." Liliana rambled again which earned her a laugh from her family, even Lucifer and Lucia snorted identically.

That day, the four Mikaelson cousins finally united and they finally got what they deserve, a loving, happy and a tad dysfunctional family.

It was evening when the Mikaelsons arrived from their home. Freya wanted to voice out her disagreement about  how they were spoiling Hope. Freya couldn't do anything but do what her siblings want. She wanted to gone the skills of the other three children for she can sense their power

Then out of Freya had a vision, her eyes closed as she was sucked into what seems like a dream, vague yet precise. An angel with red flaming hair and diamond like wings wearing a blood red dress sitting on a throne made of obsidian and rubies on a dark and cold place. She didn't recognize her face but her facial expression is the exact copy of the expression of her brother when he's planning something. She didn't know what it means. Then in front of her were thrones a little shorter than hers, two men on her side with black hair and a woman with blonde hair on her front. She couldn't recognize their blurred faces but it seems like they're all of the same age, maybe teens.

When she opened her eyes, she was lying on the sofa. All her siblings' attention on her, even Hope's.

"What did you saw, sister?" Elijah asked already used to Freya blocking out everytime she had visions.

"I...I don't know brother. I couldn't understand. I only saw a red haired angel with three companions sitting on a throne." Freya answered.

The first thing that Niklaus thought was his angel with red hair. He rushed inside his room and got a Polaroid picture of him and her. "Was the Angel in your vision her?" Niklaus asked. He had been hoping to see his Lucia. But he couldn't call her his anymore. He cheated on her. He broke her. And as selfish as it may sound he still wanted to be with her.

Freya looked at the picture and shook her head. "No. They do look kind of similar but it wasn't her."

"Well then maybe it's something that had already happened. As long as it isn't a threat to our family I do not care." Rebekah said walking towards her room.

Hope ran towards her cousin's room because she's board and she wants some entertainment. The entertainment she was hoping to see was her cousin's getting beat up by their parents for her. She was confused to see the room is unlocked so she went inside without knocking. Her eyes widened when she saw nothing but empty sheets left.

"MOM! DAD! AUNTIES! UNCLES!"

"What did those brats do now?" Kol asked as he angrily stomped towards the cousins' shared room. The Mikaelsons were met with emptiness.

"Oh my god!" Rebekah ran towards the side of her daughter'd bed. She looked at Stella's drawers but there wasn't anything.

Elijah ran towards Kaden's side and so did Davina and Kol towards Damien's side. They didn't found anything.

All they found was three notes in each of the children's beds.

'This is when always and forever ends. -Stella'

'Don't look for us. -Damien'

"Goodbye. -Kaden'

Those three notes were short but the regrets it brought towards the Mikaelsons.

Elijah realized how he put aside his son and put Hope and Hayley first. Katerina would be very disappointed with him.

Kol and Davina was filled with regrets. Their son is the only one, except Hope, who had both her parents but they were still never there for them.

And Rebekah...she was devastated. The best gift she was given was now gone. Her daughter is gone and it was by choice. Her daughter chose to leave her.

"They're gone?" Hayley asked. She couldn't care less. If those brats are gone then all of the attention will go to her daughter. Her daughter will be the strongest being because she's a tribrid and the first born Mikaelson. And currently the only Mikaelson child left.

Rebekah glared at Hayley. "No! My daughter is not gone! Freya and Davina will track them and we'll get them back!" Rebekah shouted which sparked hope onto the other parents' hearts.

It has been six months and they still have nothing. No traces from the children. No news. Nothing. Rebekah had been hysterical whenever Davina and Freya would stop. Elijah had been on his phone calling everyone he knew to find the three children. Davina had been draining herself because she doesn't want to stop and Kol had been on multiple killing spree because of frustration. Hope was starting to hate those three more every single day. Only her dad and mom had been acting normally. Her aunts and uncles had been too busy to make time for her.

"Aunt Beks can we go shopping?" Hope asked feigning innocence. Rebekah wasn't in the mood and is still losing her mind so she snapped.

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson can you stop being selfish for once!? My daughter is missing! Your cousins are missing! And you think it's a good idea to go shopping!?" She shouted which scared Hope.

Klaus ran to her daughter's aid and choke her sister. "Do Not Talk To My Daughter Like That!" He said in a dangerous tone. If it was used on Rebekah six months ago she might've trembled but at the moment, all the blonde original can see is red. She kicked her brother's stomach making him let go of her and stumble.

"Like you don't talk to my daughter or the other children like that!" She shouted at him.

"Don't you dare play saint now Rebekah! You did those things to your daughter too! All of you did those to your own children! So what if they ran away? Maybe they're better off without us!" Nik shouted which earned him a punch from Elijah.

"If I don't get my son back, he'll grow up without me. He'll have a life without me. He might even die without me. You should be thankful we've cherished your daughter more than we did ours. But you repay our actions with selfishness? Be thankful your daughter will grow up with you, us by her side. I hope you wouldn't know the pain of being separated from your child." Elijah calmly said. Then everyone went back to what they're doing.

Hope was irritated because she didn't just got turned down, it seems like she wouldn't have her family's complete attention for a while.