V : Night Changes

Ten years have passed since the three Mikaelson children disappeared

Ten years have passed since the three Mikaelson children disappeared. Ten years since the bond between them was severed. They're still together but they've grown distant. Rebekah would always keep her daughter's blanket with her wherever she goes. Elijah became more cold and would often snap. Kol and Davina acted normally but they would cry in each other's arms most nights. Klaus, Hayley and Freya focused on Hope, trying to rid themselves of the guilt. Hope blamed herself most of the time. She hates herself because she knows she wanted this to happen.

This was the day Hope Mikaelson attends Salvatore Boarding School. The Mikaelsons are back in Mystic Falls and unknown to them, this is the day when the most powerful family that created the universe arrives too.

Living with the great Lucia Morningstar had been pure heaven for the Mikaelson cousins. Well they don't call themselves Mikaelson anymore. They have officially taken up the Morningstar name, they all did even the adults. Raising Stella, Damien and Kaden is a real challenge since they came together with Liliana, Rory, Charlie and Blaze.

Stella and Liliana would drag Momma, Mommy, Mama and grandma to shopping while making the boys carry their bags. Damien, Rory and Blaze would always get in trouble because of pranks and Charlie and Kaden would always chastised them being the only responsible children.

Sage and Finn became the doting parents of Damien. Katerina and Stefan were civil, no longer trying to revive their old flame but focusing on their children instead. Esther and Mikael were the best grandparents they could ask for and Henrik, who turned out to be a warlock, had been their cool uncle. Liliana was contented and so is her mother.

"Well our lives are a little boring now." Rory said sitting in between her cousins Liliana and Charlie.

"Well who are we if not trouble?" Damien asked putting an arm around Blaze's shoulder.

"More trouble." Charlie said while he unconsciously play with Stella's hair who's sitting beside him.

"So I was wondering..." Liliana trailed off.

"Nope. No no no. The last time you gave us that tone was the time you used Aunt Ray-Ray's sword to cut ham which almost sliced Uncle Jophiel in half." Charlie said with a panicked expression.

"Oh come on that was funny. Plus the flaming sword made the ham crispy! Anyways I was thinking why don't we enroll in the Salvatore Boarding School? Isn't that like the school your family owns Stel?" Stella only hummed in response to Lucia.

"But what if they're there?" Kaden asked.

"We ignore them. The thing more hurtful than being hated is being ignored." Liliana answered with a smirk. "I'm in the mood for chaos."

They all shared a smirk and an approving nod.

It took a whole lot of convincing for their family to agree but they couldn't deny that this is an interesting plan so they gave in... And counting the fact that nobody could say no to Liliana.

Liliana Nicole Morningstar is everyone's favorite. Her cousins looked up to her, her grandparents, uncles and aunts are all thankful for the second chance she gave them. Liliana Nicole Morningstar is the true redemption of the Mikaelsons.

Marcel Gerard was contented. He had Nadia Petrova as his wife and his favorite people in the world are safe. Him and Nadia would often visit the Morningstars on holidays and would travel with them whenever they can. Yes he is still in New Orleans with the insufferable Mikaelsons but he had long distanced himself from them.

So when the Mikaelsons told him they'd move back to Mystic Falls for Hope's studied he couldn't care less. Klaus left him in charged but he refused saying he has somewhere to go.

It wasn't a lie. He is also coming to Mystic Falls with Nadia because the Morningstars are going there. After all, Lucia Morningstar was also his adoptive mother. Klaus and Lucia raised him and he is more than happy to see the woman that took care of him.

"Are they going to be okay?" Nadia asked, not comfortable that her brother is going to be in the vicinity of the Mikaelsons.

"You worry too much. This is going to be an entertaining year." Marcel said.

The Mikaelsons were greeted by Alaric Saltzman along with his daughters, one was blonde and one was brunette.

"Welcome to Salvatore Boarding School. We're your tour guides."

"I'm Josie."

"I'm Lizzie. Sisters."

"Twins."

"Fraternal, obvs."

The blonde and brunette said alternately. Hope was excited to make friends. But then strong wind suddenly blew out of nowhere as three black sports car entered and park at the parking lot.

All the people's attention turned to them. From the black Lamborghini, a boy with caramel skin and black curly hair exited together with a pale skin brunette boy wearing a white fitted t-shirt and brown leather jacket. Then from the black Ferrari, a boy wearing a suit jacket, white t-shirts and dress pants got out from the driver seat while a girl with olive skin, white knitted turtleneck sweater and black colored skirt with chains got out  from the shotgun. From the black Audi, a girl with blood red hair, red plaid mini skirt, red Louboutin and black fitted top got out from the driver seat.  Two blondes, one wearing high waisted jeans, dark blue knitted tank top and cardigan while the other blonde was wearing a white short sleeve jumpsuit with silver and black belt.

All those teens looks like rich spoiled children. At least that's what Hope thought. She envied how they're clearly wearing designer clothes like it was nothing. The Mikaelsons are rich too but they didn't actually had the time to shop because... a lot of things changed.

The seven teens walked towards the back of the school which confused the Mikaelsons, except for Klaus who was answering Marcel's call.

"Who are they and why are they walking towards the back?" Hayley asked Josie and Lizzie.

"Oh them? They're the Morningstars. They just transferred last week and their grandparents and parents had been busy renovating their shared room." Lizzie answered with a smile.

Josie nods in agreement with her twin. "They don't keep to themselves and they are making friends but the cousins are pretty close and inseparable."

The Mikaelsons shrugged and didn't paid them more attention. After all, Hope is their first priority.