XI : Exposed

The memory shifted again giving the Mikaelsons a whiplash

A fifteen year old Kaden is walking on the hallway of their school, side by side with Liliana and Damien. They look furious. They kicked one of their classroom door open. He went directly to a blonde jock who had a brunette girl sitting on his lap.

"Badass energy anyone?" Nadia asked.

"They're Mikaelsons alright." Klaus smirked which made Marcel and Nadia look at each other in disbelief.

Liliana dragged the girl by her hair and out of the boy's lap. Damien locked the door, guarding it. Kaden delivered a very strong punch on the guy's nose. He punched him again and again. The other guys in the room stood up to help their friend.

"What is happening? Why are they fighting?" Davina asked worriedly.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to interfere in the problem that is none of your business." Liliana said in a threatening tone. It did work sending chills on their spine but it didn't stop them from coming to their friends' rescue.

Liliana and Damien looked at each other and nodded. The red head banged the girl's face on the table which made her unconscious as Damien swung a chair on the first guy that he can. Damien and Liliana never let any of the other guys near Kaden who's busy with his punching bag. When Kaden finished punching the jock, the other guys were on the ground too.

"Do you know what I hate? People who don't fulfill their end of the bargain. I though I made it clear that once you hurt Stella, we will come after you. And you just have to hurt and humiliate her for someone like that tasteless catastrophe." Kaden stated nonchalantly as he wipe his bloodied knuckles. Behind him were Liliana who's fixing her hair and skirt while Damien was seen wiping a baseball bat he got his hands on while fighting.

"No one messes with a Morningstar and gets away unscathed." Damien piped in.

"An angel can turn into a devil, love. And behind every devil is an army of demons." Liliana finishes.

"Not only did you break her heart but you started a rumor than you took her virginity which never happened because let's face it, your length is incapable of turning anyone with dignity on. Now this is what you're going to do. You'd stay away from Stella, clean her name and ruin yours. She isn't your slut. She's still a virgin while you're just a horny, perverted and a good for nothing fame whore. And you will make that clear to each and every soul in this world that you'd encounter." The jock who was moments away from passing out nodded once.

"Oh and boys, nothing happened here." Liliana said with a sickening sweet tone that can make her uncle Lucifer shiver. "She might need another nose job though."

Rebekah looked at her niece and nephews with gratitude. They did it to protect her baby's honor. The Mikaelsons saw their children's bond, a bond that they failed to have.

The memory shifted again. This time, they're on the living room.

Maze, Eve, Katherine and the Mikaelson adults are sitting on the couch while Kaden and Blaze stood awkwardly together in front of them. The silence was deafening. No one dared to speak or move. Nobody even dared to breath. Kaden opened his mouth but no word came out so he closed it again.

"Okay, Maze, Eve, would you like to say something first?" Katherine asked.

"What was that?" Maze asked without beating around the bush. She looks like she wanted to slash Kaden's throat but Eve held her wife down,trying to calm her.

"Blaze, Kaden, we are aware that you are no longer children anymore. We are also very happy to finally know that you made it official. But we didn't appreciate knowing it through catching the two of you with your tongues down each other's throat." Katherine said sternly.

"Oh so they got caught." Kol smirked at Elijah.

"Maybe in the middle of their 'study session'" Rebekah added which made her siblings laugh.

"Did you at least use protection?" Henrik asked while massaging his temple. Finn slapped his head which made him pout.

"We didn't do the Uncle Luci's tango. Not yet at least." Blaze said mischievously which made Kaden blush.

"He looks like Elijah when he blushes." Freya smiled.

"Oh she'll no doubt fit into our family." Elijah declared.

Kaden mustered all the courage he had and spoke. "Maze, Eve, mama, everyone, I supposed you already caught us in an...intimate position but I would like to confess to all of you. I love Blaze. I know we're too young to actually know about love but I just do. I can't help but fall for her and I could never regret giving my heart to her. She is my present and future and someday I will marry her..." Everyone's jaw dropped at Kaden's revelation, even his girlfriend. "But since we are too young to get married and we have our whole life ahead of us, I'm contented in calling her my girlfriend. For now. I hope we can have your blessings."

"Such a charmer. He did get Elijah's manners." Davina said proudly looking at her nephew.

Maze nods her head in satisfaction while Eve beamed at the boy. All they wanted for their daughter was to find someone who can accept her and love her. Katherine looked at her son proudly. She did raised him right, if you turn a blind eye about him secretly making out with his girlfriend. Esther, Mikael, Finn, Sage and Henrik smiled at Kaden. When a Mikaelson loves, they'll love with everything they have. That they know.

"But if you ever decide to do the Devil's tango,  just use protection." Henrik piped in which earned him several shoes flying towards his direction.

____

A/N:

OH MY LUCIFER! I cannot believe that this story already has 4.18k reads! Are you serious? I can't even believe someone would read this shite. Thank you so so much for everyone who's reading, voting and even commenting! I love you guys already!

But I'm very sorry for taking this long to update. I'll try to update more often. The other chapters are still on draft and my head is exploding with ideas and I'm telling you...MY HEAD IS VERY MESSY. I'm just editing and making sure the scenes actually make sense.

Again thank you so much for reading guys!