chapter ~2~

Hi ♡ 

Just wanted to say that I love all the boys' friendships with Harry so I’m going to show all of them along the story.

Also the gaps you see between the paragraphs are because I'm writing on my laptop so ignore them.

Enjoy!

‘’Harold?’’

‘’I’m just gonna ignore how you called me for the thousand time. Yeah?’’

‘’I was thinking about our friendship the past week and I, um, wanted to ask you something’’

‘’What is it, Lou? You are kind of scaring me’’

‘’Do you wanna go out with me?’’

Harry has never had this type of friendship before. Hell, he had never had a friendship at all.

Niall, Liam, and Zayn are amazing guys. They always spent their breaks eating with Harry and Louis outside. They really got along, like Harry had thought.

Ever since blue met green, everything in green’s life is going much better and it has only been a week.

Josh has not harassed him at all other than calling him a homophobic slang on Friday, which was taken care of by Zayn. Now I am not going to say that Zayn threatened him but yes Zayn threatened him and well, Josh almost shat himself.

They said that he could come to their «hang out day», as they call it, on Thursday but he did not really want to be a burden. They have already done so many things about him.

At home, ah, nothing really changed. His parents seem to have arguments; a lot of arguments that someone would consider fights. They are still harsh towards him, but the good thing is that his stepdad has not hit him since his and Anne’s relationship slowly began to break down. Louis is the sun in his life. Everything lightened up since he presented himself into it and Harry is positive that everything is going to keep getting better.

Of course, now, sitting with Louis, on the grass outside the school, before classes has started and staring into each other eyes with the blue-eyed boy waiting for an answer, makes him feel a little anxious.

‘’Go o-out with y-you?’’ He asked shuttering a little. Damn it, he thought he had gotten over with it.

‘’Yes’’ he answered simply but effectively making harry quiver as he thought of the idea of louis wanting to go on a date with him.

‘’Like on a date?’’ No, you dumbass, he is going to think you are a freak, Harry thought the second he questioned him, who’d want to go on a date with him!?

‘’Yes’’ Oh, ah, well that was, um, unexpected...

‘’I’d love to’’ He finally replied shyly making himself blush and Louis grin widely.

Beautiful.

‘’Great how about tomorrow? It is Friday and I can pick you up from your house at six o clock?’’ Louis offered and Harry felt himself getting more and more anxious, but he let it aside.