chapter ~22~

I'm so so sorry.

Anyone who has been here from the start of this story, they know that I normally always update once a week. I can only remember two times that I updated one time in two weeks. The point is that since school started, I really don't have time to write. I'm not saying that I won't finish this story because I will, just, in my own time. I have plans for this story, a lot of plans, I just don't have the time to write because life gets in the way.

I promise that I'll try to write more often but now I have a lot of exams/tests coming up from the next week till Christmas.

Again, I'm so sorry, I feel really bad and guilty.

When Harry woke up the morning, he couldn't help but notice two things.

First, Louis was still cuddling him from behind with only his boxers on. He was only wearing panties too under the covers because they fell asleep like that after the day they spent together for his birthday. And thing two, is that Louis was hard and pressing against his bum.

Now, Louis always has a morning wood like most people who has penises. And Harry always ignores them because he doesn't want to make Louis feel awkward and uncomfortable but he never is. He always wakes up with a groan, pressing his dick hard against Harry's bum before going into the bathroom for a cold shower or a wank.

Today, Harry feels brave and well, horny, really fucking horny. Ha wants Louis's cock so bad but considering that he hasn't cleaned himself, then, the only thing that he could do is to give Louis a blow job.

He has given him a few in the past, only a few and he wants to give him a lot more. He unwrapped Louis's arms from around his lower waist and sat up a bit, freezing when he heard Louis's groan. When he turned his head to look at him, Louis had  tossed the covers aside, turned so he was laying on his back, snoring and his one hand was down inside of his boxers.

Harry scoffed almost disgusted with Louis but then went to his side took Louis's hand, taking it out of his boxers and letting it rest on his stomach. He then leaned down, cupped Louis's face in his hands, stroking his cheeks until he stopped snoring, before he kissed him.

When he felt Louis's lips moving against his own and his hands, hugging his love handles, he knew that he was awake. He pulled away and giggled at Louis's confused face.

"Morning babe" He says in a raspy voice making Harry shiver.

"Good morning" He whispered and smiled when Louis closed his eyes and squeezed his hips gently.

Harry's one hand trailed down from his face and stroked Louis's abs before cupping his cock through his boxers.

Louis froze, letting out a quiet moan when Harry squeezed him. He opened his eyes, smiling when he saw Harry's grin. "What is it? What do you have in mind, cheeky? " He asked and he hands went down to pinch Harry's bum making him squeal.

"I wanna blow you, I feel bad that you are always hard in the morning and I don't do anything about it. " He complained making Louis chuckled.

"I don't want you to feel bad and you don't have to feel like you have to do it. " Louis said, smiling softly after observing how Harry's face turned from a happy one to a sad and a pouty one.