chapter ~25~

I have a big big big problem. I start writing other books and only write the first chapter before abandoning them. And then I forget about this story and don't find it easy to write. The last scene was the hardest to write actually, even though I had every single detail in my head, I didn't have the motivation to write it sooner.

Once again, don't worry , I'll finish this book.

I love this chapter and all the scenes included and I hope that you'll love it too.

"I asked for more money " Louis said as they both laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling.

They were both really stressed, Harry had just entered the fifth month of his pregnancy and he is really having a hard time with everything. He thought that the fourth month of the pregnancy was bad but now that he entered the fifth, he feels fucking exhausting. He has grown breasts, yes breasts and even though he knew that this would happen, he was still surprised and disgusted with his body. Fortunately he has Louis who can't help himself but tell him how beautiful he is and squeeze his bum, which has gotten big because of his gain weight, and his breasts. They are not even that big just like the doctor had said but he still sometimes wears a sports bra since he now has stretch marks  around his small boobies and doesn't want to gain anymore.

He also has stretch marks all over his belly but Louis says they are beautiful and always traces them when they relax together on the bed.  The sunny weather also doesn't help at all with how sweaty he is all  the time and also how tired he is and always, always out of breath. He hates England weather, it's almost as complicated as his hormones is.

Louis on the other hand was fine at school but his biggest problem was that he needed to get a raise on his pay because now that Harry quitted like they had agreed early in his pregnancy, he is sure that they won't be able to rent an apartment any time soon. His mother says that she is okay with helping them financially but Harry doesn't want to accept anything from someone else and wants them to to able to stand on their own feet.

"What did they say?" Harry asked not moving at all and just continuing rubbing his bump gently.

"That I'm only working for two months almost and that I shouldn't ask for a raise that soon." He answered sighing. ''I guess it's not as easy as we thought it would be" he concluded, making Harry nod and pout, turning his head to face Louis.

''adulthood is hard and I'm not even an adult yet." He sighed and Louis nodded in agreement.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked after a few minutes of silence as they turn to look up at the ceiling again.

"Okay I guess but the main problem is that I'm feeling really tired and my back is hurting really fucking bad" he groaned, turning to lay on his side and making Louis face him too. "Sometimes I think about dropping out of high school'' he admitted making Louis let out a small gasp.

"Why? You are so good at every subject without even trying" he said, bringing his hand up to stroke his cheek.

"That's not true" Harry scoffed, "when they gave us the books for the next year of school last year, I studied everything on my own during the summer and now I just have to reread them one time and I remember everything" he said shyly, thinking about how weird he sounded.

"Oh baby" Louis sighed kissing his forehead gently,"you really were lonely, I wish I had met you earlier" he said thinking about his boy spending his summer studying rather than having fun with human beings.

Harry just shrugged not really caring because he knows that the important thing is that he met him, eventually. Of course and he was lonely but now he doesn't care anymore, he doesn't care at all because he is angry at his past life and the decision that were always made for him and not by him.