chapter ~5~

I am waiting for all the results of the exams I took :/

Writing Harry’s POV from my own experience with people and the world in general, has become an addiction to me and I love it.

‘’So, does that beautiful boyfriend of mine want to cuddle once we get ready for bed?’’  Louis once he parked inside the garage of his house and looked at Harry, who was blushing while nodding his head.

«Good»

When they opened the door, the twins came towards them and gave them hugs and kisses before leaving them to watch cartoon.

Harry and Louis looked at each other and laughed before going to the kitchen where Jay was cooking and did not pay too much attention for who came in.

‘’Louis?’’ She asked but did not look up from cutting tomatoes.

«Yes mum» Louis wrapped an arm around Harry’s waist and brought him closer to his side.

‘’How did the date go? Did you ask him?’’ She asked and Harry looked surprised at Louis because it is shocking to him how some people really talk with their family for anything they have the need to talk about. He never really had that and now that he thinks about it, its sad; he wants this type of family.

Maybe in the future he can start a family who will show him how being loved from a family member feels, how to be able to trust without having the fair of being neglected like he was while growing up with his mother. Sure, his dad has always been amazing to him and made him feel loved, but it has been too long since he last felt the feeling of being appreciated. He does not remember how it is to be loved and he is afraid that he will never get to experience it again. Something that he always thinks about is that if he has kids in the future, he does not want them to ever feel how he feels, how he has been feeling, to never experience the pain he has felt. He wants them to feel happy, loved and accepted for who they are or for who they want to be.

«Yes, he asked me. I’m his boyfriend Jay» He replied, instead of Louis and Jay turned around and saw Harry and Louis standing there grinning widely.

«My babies» She said and went over to hug them both at the same time, squeezing them tightly before letting go.

‘’That’s good news. Can you please set the table for me?’’ She asked and they both nodded, took everything they needed and went to the dining room.

«I thought you had maids» Harry said confused.

«Oh yeah we do but they come only two times a week and, only the morning, to clean the house while we are all at school and work» Louis explained as the set down the plates.

‘’How so?’’

‘’My mum wanted us to grow up like any other person without having someone to do everything for us when we can do it ourselves. We also spend more time this way, all together, while cooking, baking and stuff.’’  He said and set the last spoon down on the table.

He looked up and saw Harry with glossy eyes and a small smile.

‘’This is so cute and beautiful. You really are a real family’’ he said and Louis immediately held him close as he saw that his bottom lip trembling.