chapter ~19~

Louis and Harry talk about the fetus with they/them pronouns because they haven't been to the doctor and it is too soon to see the gender yet, not because they think it's twins. Just wanted to clear that up so you won't be confused in the following chapters :)

I bought the my policeman book and I want to read it before the movie comes out but I'm really looking forward to seeing the film that Harry plays in because the book is interesting so far,

When the practice ended and Louis had showered, he got Harry from Niall and they walked hand in hand towards the parking lot, so that they could drive somewhere quiet to talk.

They both were extremely nervous about about the future and the growing human inside of Harry but that human was something that they both had creative and as much as they didn't want or need something like that to happen, now that it happened, they both felt, both scared and excited to have a family, even if they didn't express it.

"Where do you want to go?" Louis asked when he got into the car after opening Harry's door first and making sure he was safe and buckled up in his seat.

"Um, to the park? Or is it too cold? " He asked and Louis looked over at him for a moment as he drove away from the school.

"I want you to be healthy and it's a risk to go somewhere cold so, we'll go to the the pizza place we always go " He said and then asked, "you okay with that?"

"Yeah, I was hungry anyways " Harry nodded and smiled when he felt a hand on his thigh, resting his own above it.

They drove towards the pizza place and they found a booth to sit on,  towards the back of the restaurant so they didn't have to worry about anyone hearing their conversation.

"Um," Louis started after they had setled down and had ordered two pizzas, "I first wanted to say that I fully support your decision and I get that everything is going to be hard from now on, but I'm glad you wanted to try and make a family with me" He said, his voice shaking a little

Harry placed his own hand on top of his on the table, lacing their fingers together, "thank you for understanding, " He said.

"Also, um, I think that we have to think of every possibility and even if I don't think think we will, if we break up, I'll share costudy with you and won't disappear just cause we broke up. " He said, Harry's eyes seemingly saddening at the thought but he didn't say anything, "I want to be here when they will grow up and I also want to be in your life forever, because I love you and that won't ever change," He smiled gently and Harry was almost in tears once again.