Chapter 9

'This case sucks' everyone in the unit kept thinking. Cases with children are always hard. we've been working on this for about 2 and a half hours and still no leads. everyone is getting frustrated and mad at each other, this happens a lot when we can't find any leads and the case sucks.
"ITS TIME FOR LUNCH!!! IM STARVING!!!" Jay says. "me too, what are we ordering?" Adam questions. "let's get subway" hailey says. everyone went around and told hailey what they wanted except Kim who claimed wasn't hungry. "Kim you have to eat something especially with how draining this case can be" hank stated. "Nah, i'm fine. not hungry at all." hailey orders Kim something anyway hoping she would eat it if she got it.
kim ended up not eating her meal so adam ate it instead. as soon as everyone was done with eating it was back to the case. they're trying to find connections from josh miller who is the dad of the little girl who is missing and whoever might want to harm his daughter.
A few hours later video footage was found of a guy taking julia miller. it was just enough to be able to use facial rec. they found out who the guy was and an address of an old warehouse were they could possibly be. The unit suits up to rush to the warehouse to find the little girl. When they get there they find julia and also the man who took her. Julia wasn't really hurt at all which was a huge relief to everyone, she was brought to med though just to make sure everything was okay.
a/n: i'm publishing this rn it's not close to being done i just don't want people to wait any longer because that can be annoying. i will finish the rest of this chapter soon!