𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Prologue

Deep within the sprawling forests of Russia, hidden from prying eyes, stood a highly classified facility known only to a select few. Within its fortified walls, an atmosphere of secrecy and intensity thrived, enveloping those who dared to step foot inside. Among them was a man named Dimitriev Vasilyevich Orlov, a seasoned operative with graying hair and a stern countenance that bespoke years of experience. 

It was a crisp winter's evening when Vasily found himself in a dimly lit room, surrounded by an array of monitors displaying surveillance feeds from around the world. The air hummed with anticipation as he awaited the arrival of a young girl, me, who was destined to become an agent of utmost importance in the covert operations that would unfold.

Minutes later, the door creaked open, and I entered the room, my wide eyes filled with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. I was a nine-year-old girl, my blood-red curls falling gracefully around my face, and my small frame emanating an air of innocence that sharply contrasted with the clandestine world I was about to enter.

"Dimitriev Vasilyevich Orlov," I spoke boldly, addressing the man with utmost respect as I'd had been taught. I had been carefully chosen for this role due to my intelligence, adaptability, and unwavering loyalty to my homeland.

"Ah, Praxina," Orlov acknowledged my presence, his voice tinged with a mixture of authority and concern. "You have grown, my child. Today, you will embark on a mission of great importance to our country."

My eyes widened with anticipation, my heart beating with a blend of excitement and trepidation. I had dreamt of becoming part of something greater, but the weight of responsibility settled heavily upon my young shoulders. Vasily turned his gaze towards the surveillance monitors, where images of colossal mechanical beings flickered across the screens. The Autobots, heroes in the eyes of many, but to Vasily and those who shared his clandestine goals, they were a threat that needed to be eradicated.

"Operation Ulovka," Vasily declared, his voice carrying a resolute determination. "Your mission, Praxina, is to eliminate all Autobots. They pose a grave danger to our nation, and we must ensure their destruction."

My eyes widened further, a mix of awe and confusion painting my face. I've heard tales of the Autobots, revered by many as protectors and defenders, but the notion of being tasked with their eradication felt both exhilarating and troubling.

"You have been chosen for this mission, Praxina, because I believe in your abilities," Orlov continued, his voice a blend of solemnity and paternal concern. "Remember, this is a duty we undertake for the greater good of our people. The path you walk will not be easy, but your loyalty to our cause will guide you."

I took a deep breath, steeling myself for the challenges ahead. My innocent gaze met Vasily's steely gaze, and with unwavering determination, I pledged my commitment to the cause. "I will do whatever it takes, Dimitriev Vasilyevich Orlov," I spoke, my voice filled with newfound resolve. 

"I will not fail our country."

Vasily nodded, a flicker of pride shimmering in his eyes. In that moment, the future seemed uncertain, yet brimming with potential. The fate of the Autobots hung in the balance, their adversaries preparing to strike. And as I stepped forward into the shadows of my new existence, I would be forever transformed, my childhood innocence consumed by the weight of a world I was about to shape.

---

A/N: If that's not good enough, I don't know what is lol. Writing a prologue is super hard, not to mention that it's super short, but tell me what ya'll think! :)