𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐍𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

Megatron's crimson optics scanned the control room, his authoritative presence silencing the ongoing chatter among the gathered Decepticons. 

Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Dreadwing, Knockout, Breakdown, and Airachnid flanked him, their expressions reflecting loyalty and readiness.

At the back of the room, Bitstream stood with an air of indifference. His crimson optics glowed with a hint of mischief as he observed the scene unfolding before him. Megatron raised a hand, signaling for attention.

"Decepticons!" His deep voice reverberated through the room. "As our struggle for dominance continues, changes are necessary to strengthen our cause. Today, I announce a new addition to our command structure."

He turned slightly, gesturing towards Bitstream. "Bitstream, once a rogue Decepticon, has proven himself worthy of a position of authority. From this moment forth, he will serve as the third in command, alongside Soundwave and Airachnid,"

Bitstream's optics gleamed with surprise, but he maintained his stoic demeanor. The other Decepticons exchanged curious glances, wondering what this unexpected promotion meant for their ranks.

"It has been a while since Megatron has done something ceremonial for another Decepticon," Knockout, who was currently standing at attention, muttered, though bitterly. He shot a glance at Breakdown, who was on the left side of Megatron, at attention beside Airachnid. Breakdown shrugged his shoulders in the slightest way possible, just enough to where the ranks hopefully couldn't detect the moving at their assumed position. 

"Flight, Parade Rest!" 

Immediately, the Decepticons went into parade rest, moving their hands from beside them to behind their backs in a cadenced motion.

Knockout then looked back at Starscream, who was at the right hand of Megatron, the Con who bitterly called out the order. "Well lookie here," the cherry red mech smirked, "our head commandant looks like he's about to blow up an entire army with a repulsor cannon," Knockout noticed Starscream's wings twitching in annoyance, as he tried to spare Bitstream a death glare. The poor second-in-command balled his fists and subtly vibrated by Megatron. 

Knockout knew that Starscream had to be jealous. 

"And that's not all," Megatron continued, a rare hint of satisfaction in his tone, "Bitstream will also assume the role of deputy squadron commander of Starscream's armada, serving directly under our esteemed Air Commander."

Starscream's wings twitched again, but he kept his expression neutral. Bitstream's smirk widened, his optics flickering with a subtle challenge as he acknowledged Starscream. A murmur of curiosity and speculation rippled through the ranks of Vehicons, who all were at ease. Megatron's words had set the stage for a shift in power dynamics, and they eagerly awaited the unfolding drama.

"Megatron hasn't done anything ceremonial in a long time because of how busy he is," a voice startled Knockout, almost making him jump, but he forced himself to stay put before he went flying over his pedes. The voice was that of Dreadwing, the protector of the ship. "It is important not to speak ill against your master," his low undertone got Knockout's gears shifting. 

Knockout tried scooting a couple of inches away from Dreadwing, feeling his blood-red optics stare fixedly at him, but the effort was hopeless since he couldn't move at Parade Rest. 

Airachnid, eavesdropping on the conversation, scoffs, muttering under her breath, "If he even lives to see that," then continues, "Bitstream is like a grain of dust; he'll easily be blown away if he doesn't know how to defend himself." Then proceeds to look the now third in command up and down. Now there were two haters on the warship.