05.

the days were just the same for sunoo's work now, sometimes he'd have to tuck rowoon in, sometimes sunghoon would come home early. however, there was no denying that sunghoon had taken more of an interest in sunoo. he thought that now sunoo would be here more often, the atmosphere of the house came better and more livelier, much different from before.

it felt like there was something lingering in the air, but they just brushed it off.

^__^

sunoo was woken up from his deep slumber that could have continued by knocking at the door, eyes half open as he stumbled to go open it.

once he opened it, he saw his sister-in-law and niece, furrowing his eyebrows.

"what are you doing here?"

"my babysitters sick today i need you to take care of eunseo please and thanks i don't have any time heres her bag thanks!" sunoo was just left in shock as he was holding the toddler and her backpack - shaking his head as he gave her a snack and sat her down on the couch.

^__^

mr park 🐧🐧 (aka sunghoon) • private chat• members: sunoo 🩰 , sunghoon ⛸

• private chat
• members: sunoo 🩰 , sunghoon ⛸

sunoo 🩰
sir, i can't come to work today, my sister-in-law suddenly dropped my niece off and i have to babysit her now :(

mr park 🐧🐧 (aka sunghoon)
no worries sunoo it's my day off, bring her over and we can take them both out, i have my hair appointment later anyways

sunoo 🩰
are u sure i don't want to feel like a burden??

mr park 🐧🐧 (aka sunghoon)
it's not a problem at all

sunoo 🩰
thank u!

^__^

sunoo had got himself ready as they were both now outside of the park mansion, entering and going to the lounge room when they saw sunghoon and rowoon ready.

"good morning dd-sunoo," sunghoon beamed with a smile, quickly stopping himself from saying ddeonu as he know he'd never hear the end of it from his son.

"ah morning. eunseo, this is rowoon, mr park's son okay? be nice," eunseo just nodded and waved at the two. "let's get going then?"

^__^

"where are we going anyways?" the babysitter asked, sat in the other's car with the two toddlers in the back.

"ice skating."

sunoo sunk in the passenger seat as he winced, covering his face with both hands, "i'm going to look like a clown." the ceo just laughed and told him he would help.

"and your hair appointment? what are you doing to it?"

"i need to dye it white, for a shoot," the younger just nodded - looking out the window but sneakily stealing glances at the latter here and there.