25.

"i'll see you later then hyung," sunoo said as unbuckled his seatbelt. sunghoon nagged him to let him drop him off or else he wouldn't be able to sleep all night.

"night sunoo," he said as he left a peck on the other's hand that his own fingers were interlocked with - caressing it gently with his thumb before he let go.
sunoo just gave him a bright smile and opened the car door, waving goodbye to the other when he got in before locking the door.

sunoo was left a flustered and freaking out mess by the older.

^__^

meanwhile for jungwon and jay, things were going well. they weren't dating, just talking. regardless, they were both happy and stable in whatever they had going on aswell.

jay had taken jungwon out for dinner today, just because he felt like it. jungwon was astounded by the prince treatment he received from the latter but he was far from complaining.

the elder parked outside of jungwon's house with a screech sound, him and jungwon meeting each other's gazes. a silence lingered between them, however, it wasn't awkward. it was a comfortable one. and they felt content with it.

it was jungwon's gaze who first fell to jay's lips, and then jay's fell to jungwon's. they both slowly leaned in as they attached their lips to each other's, exchanging an intact and slow kiss. jay's hand slipped to cup one of jungwon's cheeks and jungwon's hand slipped to hold onto his nape - their lips and heads moving in rhythmic ways to match each other until they both pulled away after a couple of minutes.

both of their cheeks were popping with a bright vibrant red colour, jungwon's dimple putting itself on show when he smiled at jay

"goodnight jay!"

"night won," he said as he watched the younger leave his car and enter his house, waving their goodbyes.

'cute' he thought.

it was obvious they were both waiting to do that since they started talking to each other in that way.

meanwhile, jungwon was in the same predicament as his best friend - freaking out and gushing over their 'boyfriends.'

^__^

sunoo 🤣🤣🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈• private chat• members: jungwon 🎡 , sunoo 🩰

sunoo 🤣🤣🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
• private chat
• members: jungwon 🎡 , sunoo 🩰

jungwon 🎡
STOP CUS HE'S SO CUTE

sunoo 🤣🤣🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
NAWWW HE'S SO CUTE I MIGHT CRY

jungwon 🎡
we're just so iconic

sunoo 🤣🤣🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
literally HE MAKES ME DESCEND.

jungwon 🎡
no literally SAME

sunoo 🤣🤣🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
we're in such slay power couples

jungwon 🎡
literally omg