29.

sunoo decided to ignore the text message and put his phone down, paying attention to rowoon. sunoo and sunghoon had planned for a restaurant date tomorrow and because of this - rowoon was extra clingy today.

sunghoon had come through the door and rowoon quickly ran to stand in front of him and cross his arms, sunoo just laughing and following behind.

"you're stealing hyung from me!" rowoon exclaimed as he hugged sunoo's legs, sunoo just stroking his hair.

sunghoon laughed as he watched both rowoon and sunoo in admiration, sunoo swiftly lifting rowoon up and resting him on his hip.

"noooo! rowoon will always be my number 1, right rowoon?" sunoo said as he held his hand out for a high five, which the toddler gladly gave, sunoo looking at sunghoon with a teasing smug face - sunghoon just raising his eyebrow jokingly at him.

^__^

sunoo decided that they would meet after sunghoon finished work since 1. he didn't want sunghoon to wear himself out by going back and forth, and 2. the restaurant was near sunghoon's building.

sunoo made his way to the restaurant and scrolled through his phone, checking up on what his friends were up to. he heard something that sounded like a camera shutter and looked around to check his surroundings - but once he found nothing he just shook it off and continued walking, shoving his phone into his pocket.