20.

sunoo and sunghoon had just arrived back at sunghoon's mansion after a dinner out. sunghoon decided he wanted to treat sunoo for all the hard work he puts in to taking care of rowoon. or maybe he just wanted to spend time with him and that was the only excuse he could come up of.

sunoo only came back to check on rowoon and grab the rest of his belongings that he left behind. him and sunghoon had heard rustling in the office though and decided to check it out.

there sat a woman, her back facing the 'couple.' after a few minutes, she turned around, still glued to the chair with a mischievous looking smirk on her face.

"nice to see you again sunghoon."

sunoo was told to go home but he still checked up on rowoon first, who was sleeping soundly. sunoo couldn't help but stop when he walked past sunghoon's office, listening carefully and peeking through the small space that the door was open from.

"why do you even need that babysitter? i'm back, i'm rowoon's mum. can't you see that you're depriving rowoon of a normal childhood?"

sunghoon scoffed, "i'm depriving him of a normal childhood? i wasn't the one who left him and his father right after he was born to run away from their responsibilities."

"i'm your wife-"

"it was stupid, we were 18. you're not my wife and i will never see you as one."

"it's documented hoon, you can't deny it. didn't you miss me? remember everything in highschool?"

before sunghoon could even spit out another word, she forced a hug on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and forcefully pulling him close into her embrace. her cold embrace.

tears brimmed at sunoo's eyes, threatening to escape as he quickly left the house, wishing he could unsee and unhear everything. wishing that he met sunghoon earlier because now he knows, he can't get him.

^__^

sunoo skipped work for 3 days, it was most likely going to turn into a week. he didn't wanna go back. he didn't wanna go knowing he'd have to deal with his unrequited love forever.

meanwhile, rowoon's mum got permission by her lawyer to stay at sunghoon's mansion - trying to get rowoon to like her all the time whilst he finds sunoo.

and as for sunghoon, he was stressed. he was stressed about work, about his 'wife' coming back, about the divorce and rights he'd have to go to court for, and most of all, he was stressed about sunoo. he didn't see him ever since she came. he worried for him. he longed for him.

^__^

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕• private chat• members: sunoo 🩰 , isa 🔭

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
• private chat
• members: sunoo 🩰 , isa 🔭

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
:/

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
sunoo u know u can talk to me

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
ik ur sad rn but i'm sure it'll all be fine. tbh considering u and sunghoon's relationship i'm sure it's not just one-sided. well that's how it at least seems. but that's not what even matters. it's okay to take time to heal.

sunoo 🩰
thanks isa

sunoo 🩰
ik i can talk to u i just need time :))

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
ofc <3

sunoo 🩰
<3