17.

to say sunoo was stunned by his boss's behaviour was an understatement. he was absolutely and utterly clueless to why he was acting like how he was. it was the only thing that clouded his mind during his and rowoon's movie marathon.

"hey rowoon."

"hmm."

"did something happen with your dad recently? he's been acting off. like he's annoyed or something."

"mm i'm not sure he's been fine with me. but if he's annoyed your best chance is probably at the golfing club."

"golfing club?"

"yeah. he goes there whenever he's like stressed or-"

"rowoon! you're the best!" sunoo exclaimed as he attacked the child with cuddles, making the toddler giggle.

soon after he grabbed his jacket and called for an uber , asking the maid to take care of rowoon whilst he went out for a bit. more specifically, to find sunghoon.

sunoo couldn't deny it any longer that he may have started to catch feelings for sunghoon, of course he wouldn't admit that out loud. however, he attempts to shove it to the side and stay professional - like how he thinks the older is.

^__^

sunoo finally reached the room sunghoon was in, knocking on the door before carefully and slowly peeking his head in, only to find a pissed and serious looking sunghoon playing golf - hitting the ball on the wall with the golfing club using all the strength he holds.

"sir, you've been acting off and the um maid told me to come check on you," sunoo blatantly lied in front of his boss's face, a nervous smile plastering his face.

"it's nothing just, work."

"i'm not trying to jump to conclusions or anything but, you were fine before that day you stopped me at the convenience store? is it perhaps... perhaps niki?"

"niki? why would this be something to do with him?"

"just, was suggesting. not assuming you're jealous or anything because he's just a friend."

sunghoon was relieved inside, a smile threatening to creep upon his lips, "i'm not jealous, whatever happened's resolved now."

inside was an ecstatic sunghoon.

inside was a disappointed sunoo, getting the hint sunghoon had no interest in him.