- Chapter 4 -

The castle was in chaos, to say the least. Allura were shouting and stomping all over the place, most of the paladins were shouting questions, while Coran and Hunk were trying to calm everyone down.

"ENOUGH!" Hunk finally shouted. Everyone stopped. Never in their life had they ever heard Hunk yell like that. "I'm sorry I yelled but our teammate is out there. And we won't get them back by bickering like wild animals. So stop this arguing and let's think like a real team."

Everyone stared at Hunk and thought about what he'd said.

"Well that was really mushy," Lance said, killing the mood. They all looked at Lance with a 'are you serious' look. 

"It was not!" Hunk cried. "I was merely trying to help with the situation."

"Okay team, how about we contact Kolivan after we all calmed down. Then we can talk this out," Shiro explained. "We're all a mess right now. We need to calm down then think."

Everyone agreed and went their separate ways to try and calm down. Then they'll be making a call to Kolivan and asking what was happening.

----------

The ship landed on the main base and Kolivan rushed out with Keith still in his arms and Thace and Antok right behind him. They ran past other blades on their way to the pack room. As soon as the door slid open Kolivan, Thace, and Antok rushed into the room, sitting in the nest with Keith in his arms. Poor Keith was so confused.

"Kolivan?" Keith asked in a small, scared voice. "What's happening?"

"Don't worry kit, don't worry," Thace soothed from his right. 

"Why do you keep calling me a kit? I'm an adult on Earth," Keith asked? 

"Oh, keith, you may be an adult on earth, but in Galra standards you're still a kit," Antok said. "In other words, you're still a toddler."

(A/N) Hey, sorry for not updating for a while and for the short chapter, I was having extreme writer's block and got caught up with a few other books I'm working on right now. Again, sorry. I'll try updating more but no promises. If I end up forgetting about this book please message me. I hate leaving books unfinished or un-updated for a while so don't hesitate to let me know if I'm taking too long, (just do it nicely please). Thanks,

- MarMar