Chapter 15

(A/N) Hey. I'm so grateful for all the votes and reads on this book. I never thought this book would have made it this far. Thanks. The picture above is a new book I'm working on so please go check that out if you like a book of war between demons and humans. Again, thanks for reading, have a great day/night. 

Also, we've finally come to the end of this book! Hope you guys enjoy the last part.

<><><><><><>

"Keith."

The little child that sat in Kolivans arms turned and stared at Zarkon. Of course, this moment just had to be ruined by none other than Lance.

"Wait wait wait wait wait, WHAT!?" Lance cried out. "He - What - Who- how?"

As Lance tried to figure out what had happened, the rest of the team were staring at Keith. How was that Keith?

Kolivan sighed. "I guess you all need an explanation?" They all nodded. "Kay. So long story short, Keith was hit by a magic bolt thingy that made his galran instincts resurface, making him become a kit. Now. I need an explanation of why that trash bag is in my base," he said, gesturing over to Zarkon.

"Ok. So, also long story short, this whole war is a misunderstanding," Pidge explained.

"And that's my kit you're holding," Zarkon added, pointing towards Keith.

Kolivan was just staring at them. He seemed to have stopped working. After a minute of him just looking at them, Zarkon had enough and walked over to him and took Keith out of his arms.  It was weird for the team to see Zarkon not fighting them. 

From that day forward, they all worked together to bring peace to the universe. It had taken about an hour for Kolivan to start working and even more to let him trust the galra. Of course, they had their troubles. But all ended well. Now, all the paladins live happily and in peace.

<><><><>

I am so sorry for the crappy ending. I have zero ideas and motivation. Bye

- MarMar