- Chapter 5 -

(A/N) Hey, so I know that the galra don't actually live for hundreds of years but for the sake of this book they can live for thousands of years. Hope there's no confusion ت   

Also, thank you guys SO MUCH for 1K reads. I'm so happy right now.

-------------------------------

"WHAT!" Keith screamed. "So you're telling me I'm still a toddler?"

"Well... yeah," Thace replied calmly. 

"But... how? I'm like, eighteen," Keith cried, clearly confused. "How am I still a toddler?"

"Well, Galra counts age a little differently. You see, 0-15 is a baby, 16-50 is a toddler, 51-100 is a child, 101-500 is a teen, 501-999 is adult, 1000 and up is elder. Do you understand?" Kolivan explained.

"Mm, wait. Does that mean you're, like, 500 years old?" Keith asked.

"875, actually," Kolivan said. Keith snickered.

"You're old," Keith giggled. 

"And that signals for your nap time," Kolivan said, playfully hitting Keith in the head. 

"But whyyyyy?" Keith complained,

"I missed it when you acted like an adult," Kolivan muttered under his breath as he tucked Keith into the bed, turned off the light, and ran out the door. Locking the door behind him to stop Keith from escaping.

"What are we going to do?" Thace asked Kolivan.

"Honestly? I don't know. We should probably have a nurse check up on him and we probably owe Voltron an explanation," Kolivan replied while deep in thought. "By the way, were's Antok?"

"Oh, he went out to get some food. One of the blades ate it all up again," Thace said. Kolivan sighed.

"I know we're training assassins, but it feels like we're taking care of a bunch of crazy people," Kolivan muttered.

"That includes you," Thace cried while running off, already seeing his demise.

"THACE! Get your but back here!" Kolivan seethed while chasing after him.

"Nope. Not dying today!" Thace called back as he ran for his life. 

-------------------------

After what felt like hours of chasing each other around the base they were now in the communications room.

"I have a nurse looking at Keith right now. We should get the results in a few minutes-" Thace started but was interrupted by the door being opened. A young woman walked in, holding a clipboard. She had dark purple skin, yellow eyes, and large purple ears. "Or now..."

"Kora," Kolivan nodded her way.

"Kay, so, I have good news and bad news," she explained. "Good news is, he's mostly healthy. Tho I don't know how a kit can be healthy after fighting in a war," Kora muttered to herself. "Bad news is not only is his galra instinct resurfacing, but also his galra looks."

"What?"

"You heard me. He already has cat-like ears and a tail. Very cute," she added.

"Are you telling me that we have to now deal with a very stubborn toddler who may very much act like a cat?" Kolivan sighed.

"Are you deaf? That's exactly what I said," she said sarcastically. "Welp. Have fun with your new child, Kolivan."

And with that Kora turned on her heels and marched right out the door to who knows where. Leaving a bamboozled Kolivan and a chuckling Thace.