- Chapter 10 -

"Sir! We have located Voltrons!" a man cried while typing away on the screen in front of him.

"Are you sure you got the exact coordinates?" a woman whispered beside him.

"Well yes. I double triple checked. I do not want to die today," the man shivered.

"Oh hush, you won't die... at least... I don't think so... damit! Why must you have said that, now I'm confused," someone to his right whispered.

"You said you got voltrons' location?" A deep husky voice asked.

The three definitely did not shriek. Definitely...

They looked up at Zarkon and saw that he was frowning. But... was that amusement in his eyes?

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Zarkon asked impatiently. "Set course for Voltron."

><><><><><><><><

"Please remind me how you got a knife stuck in your arm?" Thace asked as he bandaged up the wound.

"Well it's all that little demons' fault," Kolivan grumbled.

Thace glanced at Keith who just gave him an innocent smile.

"Just tell me what happened," Thace sighed.

"Ok fine. So..."

><><

Keith was being grumpy... but what's new there? He's always grumpy and complaining about something. Right now he's complaining about having to go to sleep after just waking up.

"Go. To. SLEEP!" Kolivan yelled annoyed.

Keith was refusing to get in the bed and had somehow managed to get on top of a shelf. A really tall shelf. Kolivan sighed before jumping and grabbing onto his leg.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Go. To. SLEEP! I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP!" Keith cried, flailing around and reaching for the closest thing to him and throwing it at Kolivan... That thing ended up being a knife.

><><

"And now we're here," Kolivan explained.

"I somehow don't believe that," Thace said. "So I'm gonna assume you were playing with a knife. I mean, look at that little cinnamon roll?"

Kolivan gwaked at Thace while Keith gave a triumphant smirk. Thace walked out the room before turning around and looking at Kolivan.

"Be nice," he said before leaving the room.

"Oh, you are so gonna pay for that you little dem-"

"KOLIVAN! BE NICE!" Thace yelled from down the hall. Kolivan grumbled and sulked, glaring at the smirking Keith.