- Chapter 7 -

The castle of lions touched down on the main base. Four confused paladins and two Altains, one angry one nervous, sormed out. Two blades came running and greeted them, asking why they're here.

"We came to get Keith," Allura commanded. The two blades shared a look.

"The kit?" one of them asked. "I'm afraid the kit's with Kolivan at the moment. We can take you to them if you want."

"As long as I get to keep my head I'm good with it," the second one said before leading them into an elevator-like thing. 

Allure was fuming as she wanted her paladin of the red lion back. Without him they wouldn't be able to defeat Zarkon or form Voltron. All the paladins were wondering why the blade had taken Keith. It was a mystery to them all. As the elevator was descending down, the two blades started talking to each other.

"Do you think Kolivan might be mad that we let them in?" the first one asked.

"If he's mad you're digging the graves," the second one whispered back.

"Me? Why me? You should do the digging since I'm pretty sure you let them in," the first one growled.

"Me? You let them in!" the second one snapped back. 

They kept on bickering back and forth as the paladins stood there, not knowing what to do. 

"Um... why'd you call Keith a kit?" Lance asked. Pidge kicked his leg. "OWW! It's a good question!"

"Oh. Well, because he's a kit," the first blade answered. 

"Idiot! They probably don't know yet," the second once scolded hitting the first one over the head. 

The elevator had by now stopped and they'd started walking down a long hall. A very. Long. Hall. One that looked like it would never end. The blades were still bickering with each other as they led the paladins and altains farther and farther down the hall. They'd been walking down the hallway for about an hour now. And everyone was wondering if this hallway would soon come to an end.

-----------------

A few galaxies away, in Zarkons ship, knelt a terrified figure before their king. Zarkon was in a foul mood. Everyone could sense it though nobody knew why. Zarkon growled at the figures kneeling below him. 

"Find me. The kit," he growled in a dangerous tone. "GO!" Everyone went scrambling to find what he meant, terrified that they'd die. Nobody's ever seen him this mad. And everyone was wondering what had him so on edge.

----------------

(A/N) Hey. So. I have no idea where this book is going. But I have a semi idea thanks to @Smokey31418! Thanks for reading and for 2.7K reads!

- MarMar