I Love You

It's late one night Motley Crue's tour just ended and your getting yourself ready for bed as you put on one of his oversized t-shirts and your underwear waiting for Nikki to come home. You've been waiting forever to see him so your very exited. You then hear the front door open.

"Y/n" Nikki calls out.                                         

You quickly turn off the bathroom light and quietly walk back to your bedroom to go to "sleep". You quickly get under the covers and pretend to be asleep.

"Baby" Nikki  calls out as he walks up the stairs.                                                                     

You feel yourself blush but then quickly go back to pretending you asleep.

Nikki opens the door as you hear his footsteps stop. You hear him put his stuff down, put some shorts on and toss his shirt onto the ground as he crawls in bed with you.

"I love you" he whispers in your ear.

You manage to keep it together. He begins to rub your hips which comforts you as you feel his warm breath on your neck. He then pinches you on your hips. You slightly moan, not meaning to.
"I know your not asleep" Nikki giggled.

"How did you know?" You whine in frustration.

"You always sleep with your hand between your legs." He says.

You look at him in shock as he begins to laugh at you.

"I love you." He says as he kisses you on your cheek.

"I missed you." He says.

"I missed you to" you say.

You both lay in bed looking at each other when you decide to turn away from him just to be annoying. Nikki grabs you and flips you back over as you giggle.

"Don't think your getting away from me that easy." He says.

You lay there for a minute just admiring him and how much you love him.

"Hey y/n guess what." Nikki says.

"What" you ask.

he gives you a quick peck on the lips. You haven't gotten a kiss from him in months since he's been on tour.

You feel yourself begin to blush again as you quickly and playfully hide under the covers out of embarrassment. Nikki  quickly follows and joins you under the covers with you as you hide your face in your hands.

"Why are you hiding that beautiful face." He asks.

You start laughing and keep covering your face. "Are you blushing?" Nikki asks playfully.

"Stop it!" You yell as Nikki laughs and pulls you closer.

"I love you y/n" Nikki  says.

"I love you more." you say.

"Not possible I love you more." Nikki says.

"No I love you more." You say as Nikki already decides to give up since he knows he's not gonna win.

He pulls you closer as you lay on his chest. He begins to rub your back as you begin to dose off and fall asleep. He gives you a kiss on the forehead and says "I love you" one more time before you both finally fall asleep in each other's arms.

• Please note this was inspired by another Motley Crue imagined I saw a while a go and when I tried to find it I couldn't so if you know the original person that wrote it could you please comment it so I could give them credit :)