Secret Feelings pt 9

"Can you grab my bag?" You ask Nikki as you hop out of the shower with a towel wrapped around you.

"Alright here you go." Nikki says throwing the bag towards you.

"You could've just handed it me." You laugh.

"Question do you want to order-"

"What?" You ask while changing right in front of Nikki.

"Pizza?" Nikki asks as he bites his lips.

"Yeah sure we can watch a movie too I saw the all vhs taps on the shelf in the living room." You say in a happy tone completely ignoring Nikki's reaction.

"Sounds good im gonna go ahead and call the place, you can pick out the movie since you picked out such a good record."

You both walk into the living room that's also connected to the kitchen. You sit down on the floor and look through all the movie that are on the shelf as Nikki calls the pizza place.

"Hi could I please get a Peperoni pizza with two cokes please?"

"Can we get breadsticks?" You whisper from across the room loud enough for him to hear.

"And an order of bread sticks."

"Found one." You say holding up the vhs tape for the movie the shining.

"Isn't that movie like almost three hours long?" Nikki asks.

"Yeah it'll give us plenty of time to finish the food and give us a lot of time to spend together." You say winking at him.

"I'm fine with that!" Nikki says excitedly.

"Oh yeah and the couch pulls out into a bed if we wanna sleep there for tonight so we can watch the movie." Nikki suggests.

"Has it ever been used as a bed?" You ask inspecting the dirty couch.

"Nope me and Tommy were just told that it could fold out into a bed when we moved in." Nikki says rapidly blinking at you.

"IM NOT PULLING YHE BED OUT ALONE A ANIMAL COULD BE LIVING IN IT!" You yell.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO IT!" Nikki yells back.

"Do you know how to do anything besides play bass?" You ask.

"I know how to drive."

"Now that's impressive." You say.

"ARE YOU SAYING IM DUMB?!" Nikki yells looking very offended.

"I mean your not that bright." You laugh.

"Your pulling the bed out on your own now."Nikki says crossing his arms and walking away.

"WAIT IM SORRY COME BACK THIS IS GONNA BE HEAVY." You yell.

"Only cause you said your sorry." Nikki says with an attitude rolling his eyes.

You lift the cushions off the couch revealing things that look to be crumbs of food and weed and it doesn't smell very good. You pull the bed out seeing a very dirty questionable stained white sheet.

"Please tell me there is a laundry mat near by or a store where we can by a new sheets." You say disgusted.

"There a store down the road across from the Roxy that sells furniture stuff I'm pretty sure." Nikki says.

"Alright you stay back and wait for the pizza I'm gonna buy some new sheets can I borrow your car by the way, thanks." You say grabbing the car keys off the counter.

"YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE?!" Nikki yells.

"IT'S ONLY GONNA BE A MINUTE!" You yell back.